Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Puerto Ricans and Domincans get along with blacks but Mexicans don't?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    Actually.................

More black men and women marry within their own race than any other. Something like 96% of married African Americans are within their own race.

I think the reason you see a lot of women that are not black with black men is because there is a sexual stigma that perpetuates with black men that I think women of other races are intrigued by.

I know it's not something that is PC to say but it's true. The whole "jungle fever" is very much a reality and then you mix that with the lore of the black man sexual dominance and you get a lot of curious women.

I know I will be flamed for saying this but it's been studied.
    Good point.....I just hate it when people make out as though its the black man who just decides to take white woman as though she doesn't want to be with him......IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO

Comment

• Originally posted by BATEMAN View Post
      Learn sarcasm, bro.
      suck my dick, bro.

Comment

More black men and women marry within their own race than any other. Something like 96% of married African Americans are within their own race.

I think the reason you see a lot of women that are not black with black men is because there is a sexual stigma that perpetuates with black men that I think women of other races are intrigued by.

I know it's not something that is PC to say but it's true. The whole "jungle fever" is very much a reality and then you mix that with the lore of the black man sexual dominance and you get a lot of curious women.

Not at all. You make some good points.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proff Griff View Post
          Two? I can name a lot more than that, son. Those were just examples. Michelle Obama light skinned? Is Denzel Washington's wife Pauletta Light skinned? Regardless if any of these women are "light skinned" or not they are still black and your argument was that wealthy black men ONLY date non black women. Don't switch up the topic and fake the funk now that I have you back peddling.

Do you want me to keep going? Say the word. You really are exposing yourself as being extremely ignorant.

And don't pretend that many Mexicans and Asians are not color conscious with an inferiority complex.
          Exactly, like I said in a previous post many Mexicans prefer Mexican woman that look more European but they get away with it because they can say Mexico is just a country......

Comment

That's more of a social thing than really race related. In Mexico as in most Latin America, the more "European" you look, the higher you are considered on the social level.

That's changing though because the younger generation is accepting much more of their indigenous roots and you can see it in certain movements.
            It's a white supremacist thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Boateng View Post
              Good point.....I just hate it when people make out as though its the black man who just decides to take white woman as though she doesn't want to be with him......IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO
              Oh of course but like I said, when you think of black men and sexual reputation whats the first thing that comes to mind?

Even in slave times in the U.S, there was a lot of mixing going on for that simple reason of curiosity. I mean Thomas Jefferson had how many children with his black mistress?

Comment

Actually.....................

I was taking the piss from the black supremacists.

Comment

• cuautemoc is obsessed with teh black ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by BATEMAN View Post
                    Actually.....................

I was taking the piss from the black supremacists.
                    I know............

The name BATEMAN gave it away. I just like to be the voice of reason in this place sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Boateng View Post
                      Exactly, like I said in a previous post many Mexicans prefer Mexican woman that look more European but they get away with it because they can say Mexico is just a country......
                      Pure blooded white Mexicans are just as rare as pure blooded native Mexicans, most Mexicans are mixed.

Comment

Working...
                      X