Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is your dad full Mexi****? he looks white as ****

Comment

Originally posted by White Briton View Post
      Why would you post a video like that and then give us a list of excuses as to why both you and your dad look like a pair of clueless f_cking idiots? Post a video of you in shape, in a gym, with a guy who knows how to hold the mitts. It's sad that you post a video like this on the internet looking for props. There is too much wrong here.
      your idol cant even throw a man punch imagine what u could do lol...........

Comment

Jab hands needs to come back all the way up. You will catch a left hook counter easily. Find a gym quick before the habits stay with you if you consider about boxing in the future. Hands up ALWAYS.

Comment

Why would you post a video like that and then give us a list of excuses as to why both you and your dad look like a pair of clueless f_cking idiots? Post a video of you in shape, in a gym, with a guy who knows how to hold the mitts. It's sad that you post a video like this on the internet looking for props. There is too much wrong here.
          this foo aint **** lol he said hes boxing two years beating pros in sparring and was about to turn pro himself.... but by checking the videos he be postin around lol this ****** looks like a ****en beginer no skills watever

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
            Is your dad full Mexi****? he looks white as ****
            that **** aint even mexican... he father is clearly a gringo and since he is a ******* he mother is probably a brown pinay maid

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
              your idol cant even throw a man punch imagine what u could do lol...........
              Seriously though, why would you post a video like that on here? Are you looking to be ridiculed? Are people supposed to be judging your ability taking into account that you've never really trained boxing and neither of you guys have a clue what you're doing?

In that case. Firstly, you don't have to put power into everything you throw. That is already f_cking up your form. Also your balance and footwork is terrible/non-existant. How many world champions do you know who stand square with their gloves at chest height? There is more, but I don't wanna sound too harsh. Just work on those things then post another video.

Comment

Seriously though, why would you post a video like that on here? Are you looking to be ridiculed? Are people supposed to be judging your ability taking into account that you've never really trained boxing and neither of you guys have a clue what you're doing?

In that case. Firstly, you don't have to put power into everything you throw. That is already f_cking up your form. Also your balance and footwork is terrible/non-existant. How many world champions do you know who stand square with their gloves at chest height? There is more, but I don't wanna sound too harsh. Just work on those things then post another video.
                ill post a sparring vid up, but that **** is two years old ill make another one once i start training again................

Comment

I bet with all the mistakes he does he still whoops you.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                    true lol...................

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                      Damn the heat is turning up in here

Comment

Working...
                      X