No announcement yet.

Dr.orgyy on the mitts 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    I'm 192 cm weight 83 kg which is about 6.3foot and in pounds i would be about 182 pounds..here in Australia I would be light heavyweight if I compete in amateur fighting.I just turned 29 and don't have much time left because here in my state (not sure about other Australian states) you can only compete till you're 34.
    damn man better get on it if anything just have a few amateur fights and go pro...............

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
      damn man better get on it if anything just have a few amateur fights and go pro...............
      yea wouldn't mind having a few amateur fights just because I love the sport,I've been training boxing on and off for a few years now,it helped me to stay away from drinking,drugs and ciggies so i still made positive gains from just training.But in Australia it's not worth it to turn pro..first of all it's too late for me and there wouldn't be anything to achieve.I'm not happy with the way the boxing is progressing here and the fighters hardly make any money they build their record on fighting former muay thai fighters

To make it you need good connections,good manager..coach etc.

Comment

yea wouldn't mind having a few amateur fights just because I love the sport,I've been training boxing on and off for a few years now,it helped me to stay away from drinking,drugs and ciggies so i still made positive gains from just training.But in Australia it's not worth it to turn pro..first of all it's too late for me and there wouldn't be anything to achieve.I'm not happy with the way the boxing is progressing here and the fighters hardly make any money they build their record on fighting former muay thai fighters

To make it you need good connections,good manager..coach etc.
        yea understood lol,,,,,move to the states!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
          yea understood lol,,,,,move to the states!!!!
          yea I wouldn't mind going over there I would go to watch the NBA games and also go to Boxing fights..here in my city that sh** ain't happenin.

Comment

yea I wouldn't mind going over there I would go to watch the NBA games and also go to Boxing fights..here in my city that sh** ain't happenin.
            yea i highly reccomend u move out here especially cali lot of beautiful girls to...............

Comment

I don't know if you want us to tell you if you are good or if you want some tips.

But i'll give you a tip: Relax, you seem all crisped and you seem to be pushing your punches a little. It's a mistake a lot of people make thinking that their punches will have more power.

Stay relaxed and just try to snap your punches. You will punch harder and spend much less energy than if you are all tensed up.

Comment

I honestly don't like giving advice, I usually just tell people to go to a boxing gym and learn from a proper trainer.

You should do the same because you are developing seriously bad habits, especially holding your hands very low when you punch.

I use mitts to teach technique, defense and good cardio. Once you get into a boxing gym, you will learn slips, ducks, weaves and how to catch and parry punches included with the combos you will throw.

Comment

I'm 192 cm weight 83 kg which is about 6.3foot and in pounds i would be about 182 pounds..here in Australia I would be light heavyweight if I compete in amateur fighting.I just turned 29 and don't have much time left because here in my state (not sure about other Australian states) you can only compete till you're 34.
                  you can compete, just not internationally.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    I honestly don't like giving advice, I usually just tell people to go to a boxing gym and learn from a proper trainer.

You should do the same because you are developing seriously bad habits, especially holding your hands very low when you punch.

I use mitts to teach technique, defense and good cardio. Once you get into a boxing gym, you will learn slips, ducks, weaves and how to catch and parry punches included with the combos you will throw.
                    well according to him he already turned pro last year

and he is beating up pro boxers in sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by La Zorrita View Post
                      well according to him he already turned pro last year

and he is beating up pro boxers in sparring.
                      oooops..............

Comment

Working...
                      X