Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drinking American beer is like making love in a canoe.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaps View Post

Shit is rare man, it's a specialty brew, the people in the brewery fight over the extra cases...
    Yeah I saw that on Brew Masters. They all got a case with their paychecks and it was like they got a fat bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by tyger View Post
      I just can't get used to drinking warm beer, seems wrong.
      Why would you want to drink any beer warm? I have tried all kinds of beer from around the world and here in the U.S. and none of them taste good when hot or warm.

Comment

Belhaven Wee Heavy Scottish Ale is the newset beer I have tried, and it is delicious.

Comment

Has anybody had Minott's Black Star beer? Had some yesterday and it is very smooth. Nothing too distinguishing about the taste; just smooth.

Also Pyramid's Apricot Ale is great.

Comment

i just bought a sampler pack of Boulevard from Kansas City, it inculded I.P.A, Pale Ale, Amber, Nutcracker Ale, Bully Porter, and Wheat Ale. They were all great, I will definitely be giong back to Kansas City this summer to tour their brewery.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
              Has anybody had Minott's Black Star beer? Had some yesterday and it is very smooth. Nothing too distinguishing about the taste; just smooth.

Also Pyramid's Apricot Ale is great.
              I have heard of Pyramid but not the Minott's, but never had either. If they sell either of them in Illinois I will check them out

Comment

I'm surprised Derranged hasn't posted in this thread. I know he is a beer connoisseur as well and doesn't like American dometics.

Comment

Stella is overrated, overpriced crap.

Not much different or better than Budweiser but they charge you 5 more bucks for a six pack.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post
                    Stella is overrated, overpriced crap.

Not much different or better than Budweiser but they charge you 5 more bucks for a six pack.
                    It may not be as good as it's cracked up to be, but it is without a doubt better than Budweiser.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
                      It may not be as good as it's cracked up to be, but it is without a doubt better than Budweiser.
                      Not by much and its abv is garbage. If you're gonna charge me 10 bucks or more for a six pack, your beer better get me lit.

Comment

Working...
                      X