• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JonnyBlayze View Post
    she's just as ugly now
    pretty much.

Comment

Me and my friends have always wondered how he manages to **** her without being utterly repulsed, when you consider her face and that horrid physique she has. I was gonna throw in the vacuous, vile, disgusting ******ed personality but he is on her level when it comes to that.

I'm glad he has to have that creature crawling up to him. Punishment for being such a corporate, fame-hungry, fraudulent sell-out. It's probably at the point where he can never divorce her, cos of the whole Brand thing.

I'd rather beat my dick everynight for the rest of my life than **** that.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
        Me and my friends have always wondered how he manages to **** her without being utterly repulsed, when you consider her face and that horrid physique she has. I was gonna throw in the vacuous, vile, disgusting ******ed personality but he is on her level when it comes to that.

I'm glad he has to have that creature crawling up to him. Punishment for being such a corporate, fame-hungry, fraudulent sell-out. It's probably at the point where he can never divorce her, cos of the whole Brand thing.

I'd rather beat my dick everynight for the rest of my life than **** that.
        I think you overrate her.

Red K for false advertising to the TS BTW. Here I was looking for some celebrity XXX. I'm utterly dissapointed.

Comment

I'm not a guy with super high standards, but she looks very plain, if not average.

Remind me of how she even got famous in the first place? Voice is sh#t, body is sh#t, a rock has more personality and her face isn't all that.

Lucy Pinder is the hottest thing poppin out of Great Britain.
          Last edited by Biolink; 12-11-2010, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
            I'm not a guy with super high standards, but she looks very plain, if not average.

Remind me of how she even got famous in the first place? Voice is sh#t, body is sh#t, a rock has more personality and her face isn't all that.

Lucy Pinder is the hottest thing poppin out of Great Britain.

id take alice eve over pinder with the quickness:

Comment

I never found her attractive. I always looked at her as a stuck up snobby *****. These pictures just add to her unattractiveness. She is a very plain and average looking lass.

Comment

wow that alice eve is very masculine looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post
                  id take alice eve over pinder with the quickness:

green k-worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post

Fo sho!!!

Comment

no *******?

Comment

Working...
                      X