Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Believe In God?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The very fact that the laws of nature NEVER break is enough to let you know that there had to be some kind of intentional intelligence behind it

Comment

I believe there is a certain order to everything that would be unlikely had everything happened accidentally. I dont believe there is a big man in the sky watching me, but I can accept that there is a greater "intelligence" behind creation than what I can understand.

Comment

Originally posted by HumptyHump View Post
        The very fact that the laws of nature NEVER break is enough to let you know that there had to be some kind of intentional intelligence behind it
        No it isn't. You don't even know what "laws of nature" means.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          No it isn't. You don't even know what "laws of nature" means.
          Well explain why the laws of universe physically cant be broken genius. Let me guess....."thats just the way it is"

Comment

Well explain why the laws of universe physically cant be broken genius. Let me guess....."thats just the way it is"
            What are the "laws of the universe"?

Comment

What are the "laws of the universe"?
              Way to aviod the question. The laws of nature.......explain why they cannot physically be broken

Comment

I do not, but you can beleive in anything if you want as long as you don't hurt others i honestly could not care less.

Comment

Hello? Squealpiggy?
                  Doing a google search to find your recycled answers huh?

Comment

Way to aviod the question. The laws of nature.......explain why they cannot physically be broken
                    The laws of nature cannot be physically broken because they are made of rainbows and magic.

As you were unwilling to provide a definition of what you mean by "the laws of nature" I invented my own. The laws of nature are made of rainbows and magic. Also they are unbreakable.

Comment

The laws of nature cannot be physically broken because they are made of rainbows and magic.

As you were unwilling to provide a definition of what you mean by "the laws of nature" I invented my own. The laws of nature are made of rainbows and magic. Also they are unbreakable.
                      Exactly the point....atheist like you just like to poke fun at religion, but when I ask you a serious question look at you diverting and making jokes, not even attempting to seriously answer. I asked you a serious question, you immediately tried to ask me a question without answering my first question, then you resort to making jokes to avoid answering the question. I have debated many atheists on forums and a lot of them were very intellectually engaging, buy you are no intellectual, you are just an atheist clown who repeats every atheist argument he hears and when it comes to really engaging the facts then you hide behind jokes and name calling. You are exposed dude, your hallow

Comment

Working...
                      X