Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Pac Is Alive In Cuba: Coming Back 2014?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    The dude is dead he was a c class rapper anyways,faking to be a gangster while writing poetry and acting,for christs sake he went to a performance arts academy dated jada pinkett while he was there ,then went on to be a backup dancer for digital underground.

Smdh.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
      I know the healthcare system is good in Cuba but I doubt they have mastered bringing the dead back to life.

BS-post. Even Cuba got genetic-engineering. God's hand is shtrong all over tha phookin world bruva.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Smoke View Post

Smdh.

He was bro if you want ill put you on to some sht,Pac had one classic album and that is it 2Pacolypsenow after that he sucked.

Comment

at 15 this kid is hotter then tupac ever was.

this is some basement sht bro no pro production.

Comment

Comment

The dude is dead he was a c class rapper anyways,faking to be a gangster while writing poetry and acting,for christs sake he went to a performance arts academy dated jada pinkett while he was there ,then went on to be a backup dancer for digital underground.
              This post makes me want to vomit. C class rapper...what a fu*kin joke.

You know rap is basically poetry right? 2pacs music has a meaning and definition to it. He is truly one of the best if not the best rapper ever.

Lil wayne and drake are c class rappers, not pac.

Filthy pig

Comment

They look into this tings way 2 much..

Its like 'see Tupac walked past a piece of dog **** thats the 5th piece of dog **** on the road add that with the two trainers he was wearing at the time

5 pieces of dog **** + 2 nike trainers = 7

Comment

Originally posted by Al Cheney View Post
                  This post makes me want to vomit. C class rapper...what a fu*kin joke.

You know rap is basically poetry right? 2pacs music has a meaning and definition to it. He is truly one of the best if not the best rapper ever.

Lil wayne and drake are c class rappers, not pac.

Filthy pig
                  I dont listen to drake and li wayne thats your gay ass generation not mine.if your over 25 and think pacs top ten listen to some more hiphop.

Comment

Elvis is alive and fighting ancient mummies in Texas...

Comment

I dont listen to drake and li wayne thats your gay ass generation not mine.if your over 25 and think pacs top ten listen to some more hiphop.
                      You wish you lived in my generation

Comment

Working...
                      X