• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P90X Vs. INSANITY????

what do u think of these workouts?

any experience with them?

Insanity...

P90X...

i did both.. I get most of my gains from p90x but insanity is really high intensity it really give u a good workout and your fitness level will go up!

I go with p90x because it gets me the results.

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
      i did both.. I get most of my gains from p90x but insanity is really high intensity it really give u a good workout and your fitness level will go up!

I go with p90x because it gets me the results.
      interesting

anybody else?

Comment

INSANITY is harder. But the black dude is annoying, the whole thing looks gay, and it reminds me too much of aerobics.

The p90x guy is annoying too but at least, you know, it's seems more manly.

Comment

I've have both . P90X is great for muscle tone and Insanity for blasting your cardio.

Comment

being an overpowered high warlord demigod living among mortals, the only advice i can give anyone on these forums anymore is to lift weights and take steroids

Comment

Originally posted by jeg77 View Post
              I've have both . P90X is great for muscle tone and Insanity for blasting your cardio.
              but i want both muscle and better cardio.

damn
              Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
              being an overpowered high warlord demigod living among mortals, the only advice i can give anyone on these forums anymore is to lift weights and take steroids
              lol

Comment

i did p90x and started Insanity...

p90x was great... the only thing is, Tony gets old real fast and you find yourself doing them on your own once you memorize them

The guy in Insanity is much better, but its almost all straight massive cardio

complete either one WITH the diet and you'll see great results

but the Diet is 60% of the results

Comment

p90x man. Insanity is mainly cardio but p90x will get u everything and you WILL SEE RESULTS...hehe

Comment

brother take ragnarok nothing compares at all preworkout believe me

Comment

Working...
                    X