New World Order Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBear View Post

1) The fires didn't burn for "hours"...

2) most of the jetfuel burned up on impact (i.e the giant fireball)

3) fire doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel

4) even if it did, the twin towers were reinforced by an internal grid of columns that were designed to withstand massive earthquakes, fires, and multiple airliners hitting them.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post

Comment

Also, what I think is hilariously stupid is that people post links to Penn and Teller and the clown jew Bill Maher.

Both fucking comedians and obvious big corporate disinfo agents since they're being paid off by big corporate media outlets.

You laugh at Alex Jones while posting fucking comedians as your sources?

Can you be any more ******ed?

Comment

I don't find humor to any of your insensitivity of the lives lost while you defend terrorists.

Thousands of Americans died, some of which where related to members here
            and you play paranoid conspiracy theorist like it's a joke. Defending the terrorists and trying to blame it on the victims. Claiming the terrorsts didn't exist.
            "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"

Heres some names for you terrorist fan, among them are Muslims, Jewish, Christians, atheist and many others types of people of all races, religions and ages. Innocent people that were Moms, Dad's and other family members of families that were torn apart by a terrorist attack. So when you and you side kick play and joke about defending terrorists perhaps you should show a little sensitivity. And for any members that lost family members on 9-11 I appologize for these sick fucs and their complete insensitivity towards your loss.

Victims and Heroes who died at World Trade Center(only could list a few of the victims but for a real list visit:
            http://www.9-11heroes.us/victims-world-trade-center.php

Gordon McCannel Aamoth
            Maria Rose Abad
            Edelmiro (Ed) Abad
            Andrew Anthony Abate
            Vincent Abate
            Laurence Christopher Abel
            William F. Abrahamson
            Richard Anthony Aceto
            Erica Van Acker
            Heinrich B. Ackermann
            Paul Andrew Acquaviva
            Donald L. Adams
            Shannon Lewis Adams
            Stephen Adams
            Patrick Adams
            Ignatius Adanga
            Christy A. Addamo

few of thousands innocent murdered by terrorists
            Full list

Comment

Originally posted by Jury View Post
              I don't find humor to any of your insensitivity of the lives lost while you defend terrorists.

and you play paranoid conspiracy theorist like it's a joke. Defending the terrorists and trying to blame it on the victims. Claiming the terrorsts didn't exist.
              "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"

Heres some names for you terrorist fan, among them are Muslims, Jewish, Christians, atheist and many others types of people of all races, religions and ages. Innocent people that were Moms, Dad's and other family members of families that were torn apart by a terrorist attack. So when you and you side kick play and joke about defending terrorists perhaps you should show a little sensitivity. And for any members that lost family members on 9-11 I appologize for these sick fucs and their complete insensitivity towards your loss.

Victims and Heroes who died at World Trade Center(only could list a few of the victims but for a real list visit:

Gordon McCannel Aamoth
              Maria Rose Abad
              Edelmiro (Ed) Abad
              Andrew Anthony Abate
              Vincent Abate
              William F. Abrahamson
              Richard Anthony Aceto
              Erica Van Acker
              Heinrich B. Ackermann
              Paul Andrew Acquaviva
              Donald L. Adams
              Shannon Lewis Adams
              Stephen Adams
              Patrick Adams
              Ignatius Adanga
              Christy A. Addamo

Full list
              the truth..................

Comment

Gordon McCannel Aamoth
                Maria Rose Abad
                Edelmiro (Ed) Abad
                Andrew Anthony Abate
                Vincent Abate
                William F. Abrahamson
                Richard Anthony Aceto
                Erica Van Acker
                Heinrich B. Ackermann
                Paul Andrew Acquaviva
                Donald L. Adams
                Shannon Lewis Adams
                Stephen Adams
                Patrick Adams
                Ignatius Adanga
                Christy A. Addamo

Full list

Nice alt dickhead. Save your sorries for someone else. You ain't fooling me.

You wanna place blame? Place it on the ones who pulled the caper off, not 19 patsies that were trained by people you pay your taxes to.

I hope you find the right medication to help cure you of your mental illness.

Comment

Gordon McCannel Aamoth
                  Maria Rose Abad
                  Edelmiro (Ed) Abad
                  Andrew Anthony Abate
                  Vincent Abate
                  William F. Abrahamson
                  Richard Anthony Aceto
                  Erica Van Acker
                  Heinrich B. Ackermann
                  Paul Andrew Acquaviva
                  Donald L. Adams
                  Shannon Lewis Adams
                  Stephen Adams
                  Patrick Adams
                  Ignatius Adanga
                  Christy A. Addamo

Full list

Comment

Wait, did a 9/11 conspiracy nutjob just call someone mentally ill?:shootself:

Hey Bufftard. Get a job. Move out of your mom's basement. Get your own place. Get laid. In that order. Trust me, you'll be a lot happier.

Comment

That was one of the most disgracefully pathetic posts I've ever seen man. So much ignorance wrapped in self righteous hypocritical fake moral outrage I almost vomited in my goddamn lap.

You should be ashamed of yourself man. And to do it through a pitiful obvious alt made it all the more foul.

FFS.... get a life.

Comment

Working...
                      X