Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bush Tax Cuts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry but as I'm listening to this.. this is all I hear..

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
      sad that these types of threads don't get more replies.
      Why don't you make a real comment on it instead of lamenting that you don't really know anything yourself outside of:

"Bush bad"

"kerry good"

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
        Why don't you make a real comment on it instead of lamenting that you don't really know anything yourself outside of:

"Bush bad"

"kerry good"

As usual, your straw man sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
          As usual, your straw man sucks.
          There is no straw man.

I've seen that guy post before.

Comment

As soon as he said distribution of wealth I turned it off.

Comment

Originally posted by badblood View Post
              As soon as he said distribution of wealth I turned it off.
              I'm aware you're stupid, so I'll help you out. I imagine 12 letters can be hard and I don't want you getting frustrated.

dis·tri·bu·tion
              noun \ˌdis-trə-ˈbyü-shən\
              Definition of DISTRIBUTION
              a : the act or process of distributing b : the apportionment by a court of the personal property of an intestate
              a : the position, arrangement, or frequency of occurrence (as of the members of a group) over an area or throughout a space or unit of time b : the natural geographic range of an organism
              a : something distributed: as (1) : a sum of money withdrawn from a fund (as a retirement fund) and given to the beneficiary or holder of the fund (2) : dividend 1a b (1) : frequency distribution (2) : probability function (3) : probability density function 2
              : the pattern of branching and termination of a ramifying structure (as a nerve)
              : the marketing or merchandising of commodities

Comment

Its funny to hear people bash guys like Alex Jones when he talks about this very thing every single damn day on his show.

Jones= Moonbat

Sanders=dignified pillar.

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
                  Its funny to hear people bash guys like Alex Jones when he talks about this very thing every single damn day on his show.

Jones= Moonbat

Sanders=dignified pillar.

The craziest people in the world can still have lucid moments... granted it usually is immediately followed by a justification that is crazy even if they get the answer right. Jones' case would be about the overwhelming wealth accumulation... but then segue that into power and NWO and a means to control everybody else.

Probably some other moonbat **** as well, but I try not to talk about him.

Comment

80% of all new income went to the top 1%....that's ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
                      The craziest people in the world can still have lucid moments... granted it usually is immediately followed by a justification that is crazy even if they get the answer right. Jones' case would be about the overwhelming wealth accumulation... but then segue that into power and NWO and a means to control everybody else.

Probably some other moonbat **** as well, but I try not to talk about him.
                      Well its not like people use money and power to control other people.

Oh wait..

They do.

Comment

Working...
                      X