No announcement yet.

Serious question: why is golf a sport?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trix123 View Post
    Nope, just cant stand it when some posters dont have an once of my intelligence.....
    arrogant much?

for the nth time...

what's your own definition of the term sport smarty pants?

we're all eyes over here.

Comment

Nope, just cant stand it when some posters dont have an once of my intelligence.....
      You have no intelligence. Can't have an ounce of something that's not there to begin with.

Comment

• This clown is talking about being intelligent, while misspelling words in the same post.

Comment

• It's a waste of space and time.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            This clown is talking about being intelligent, while misspelling words in the same post.
            stupid ppl can't stand intelligence.

that's his excuse why he doesn't have any.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              This clown is talking about being intelligent, while misspelling words in the same post.
              I was just showing everyne that I am still human. I have to dumb it down on these boards... believe me

BTW Kev, if there was a competition to see who could make a certain dish first, would that be called a sport.....

Comment

I was just showing everyne that I am still human. I have to dumb it down on these boards... believe me

BTW Kev, if there was a competition to see who could make a certain dish first, would that be called a sport.....
                lolololololol fckin ******.

we want your definition of sport quack quack.

Comment

• It's all an argument over semantics. How you choose to define a sport, game, contest, whatever changes.

Comment

• Golf is a game, not a sport....

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X