No announcement yet.

Q&A with me Kim Jong-il

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
    is that through a diet of giant rabbits? How did they taste?

Have u ever concidered playing golf professionally? Tiger Woods made good money at it, i know most people couldnt do that and run a country at the same time, but most people arent Kim Jong Il. Your hole in one ratios are quite impressive.
    I am undoubtedly the greatest golf player of all time. People around the world already know how great I am, so I got nothing to prove by playing professionally. My hole in one ratio is 100%, no one has ever accomplished that. For me It's harder to miss the hole than to do a hole in one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Thriller View Post
      bull****. air isn't food.
      I feel sorry for you westerners who have to search through garbage cans to find food. Come to North Korea, quit starving and join the rest of the North Koreans who are infact the happiest people in the world.

Comment

Kim Jong Il Announces Plan To Bring Moon To North Korea

How were you able to accomplish such an amazing feat Dear Leader?

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Jong-il View Post
          I feel sorry for you westerners who have to search through garbage cans to find food. Come to North Korea, quit starving and join the rest of the North Koreans who are infact the happiest people in the world.
          The crime rate in the DPRK is quite low, from what I read. As US citizens are not permitted to enter your realm without very special dispensation, I will have to accept what accounts I read as true.

What I am interested in knowing about is your doctrine of Juche. As communism, which I believe was your father's inspiration for the formation of your government, is based upon a principle which states, "from each man according to his ability, to each man according to his need", where does wisdom forsake pride? Or, is it all just western calumny, as I suspect?

Comment

I will personally rule for atleast another 30-40 years or so and become the oldest Dictator of all time, and then I will continue to rule the DPRK after my death like a god, and become the eternal leader. Unless Kim Jong-un has toughend up and become a mean son of a ***** like me.
            I think you mean "rike me"...

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post

Kim Jong Il Announces Plan To Bring Moon To North Korea

How were you able to accomplish such an amazing feat Dear Leader?
              Because of my super human strenght I only need to throw a rock at the moon to bring it down.... But I choose not to.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
                The crime rate in the DPRK is quite low, from what I read. As US citizens are not permitted to enter your realm without very special dispensation, I will have to accept what accounts I read as true.

What I am interested in knowing about is your doctrine of Juche. As communism, which I believe was your father's inspiration for the formation of your government, is based upon a principle which states, "from each man according to his ability, to each man according to his need", where does wisdom forsake pride? Or, is it all just western calumny, as I suspect?
                sorry uhmmm, my english not so good... uhmm epxlain in detail plz how you do mean. uhmmm

Best wishes, your best friend Kim Jong-il.

Comment

Question and Answers with me Kim Jong-il.

Sincerley, Kim Jong-il...... the Mega Super Ultra Elite Supreme Leader of the DPRK
                  GREAT!!!!!! I've been wanting to talk to you for the past 15 years. What was up with all that damn posturing on the DMZ 15 years ago? Do you know how many times you caused us to go on alert because of that ****?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    GREAT!!!!!! I've been wanting to talk to you for the past 15 years. What was up with all that damn posturing on the DMZ 15 years ago? Do you know how many times you caused us to go on alert because of that ****?
                    The purpose of the posturing was to strike fear and panic in the western world.

Best wishes, your new best friend Kim Jong-il.

Comment

Because of my super human strenght I only need to throw a rock at the moon to bring it down.... But I choose not to.
                      Excellent insight Dear Leader...

Who would win in a boxing match between you and Kim Il Sung?

Oh and can you please get rid of winter with your powers to control the seasons? We apologize for not worshiping you hard enough this season.

Comment

Working...
                      X