Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q&A with me Kim Jong-il

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you feel about the leak in which it was revealed that your closest supporter and ally, China, has called your regime (and possibly you in particular) a 'spoiled child'? Do you plan a retaliation against China for its temerity?

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
      How do you feel about the leak in which it was revealed that your closest supporter and ally, China, has called your regime (and possibly you in particular) a 'spoiled child'? Do you plan a retaliation against China for its temerity?
      China can go **** it self. I don't need any ally's, the DPRK's army alone is strong and great enough to take over the world single handedly. You must remember the Korean War which was started by U.S. imperialists who invaded our country but the strong and mighty North Korean army did a massive counter attack and squashed the Americans. The U.S. Imperialists and South Koreans had to beg for the armistice talks which resulted in the end of the fighting. Only reason we agreed to them was out of pity. True story.

Best wishes, Kim Jong-il the Mega Elite Super Duper Supreme Leader of the DPRK.

Comment

Kim, how do you do.....

I want to ask you how do you thin North Korea performed in the World Cup during the summer.......

Comment

Originally posted by trix123 View Post
          Kim, how do you do.....

I want to ask you how do you thin North Korea performed in the World Cup during the summer.......
          I think North Korea did an excellent job by winning the World Cup. I am aware that our winning performance in the final by thrashing Spain with 8-0 has been hailed as the greatest accomplishment in Football History by many expert sport journalist's. And I'd have to concur with that except I think it's undoubtedly the greatest accomplishment in sports history not just Football history, and I'm sure you agree aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Jong-il View Post
            I think North Korea did an excellent job by winning the World Cup. I am aware that our winning performance in the final by thrashing Spain with 8-0 has been hailed as the greatest accomplishment in Football History by many expert sport journalist's. And I'd have to concur with that except I think it's undoubtedly the greatest accomplishment in sports history not just Football history, and I'm sure you agree aswell.
            STFU punk, you players played like dog poo and got utterly **** raped by the Portuguese 8-0.

How are you going to improve this performance for the next World Cup in 2014

Comment

Originally posted by trix123 View Post
              STFU punk, you players played like dog poo and got utterly **** raped by the Portuguese 8-0.

How are you going to improve this performance for the next World Cup in 2014
              No improvement is neccesary since North Korea is already the best football team today, I feel that by having never lost a match ever and winning every tournament participated in there's really no room for improvement. I mean I guess we could have gotten in 2 or 3 more goals against Spain in the final but I think that was more due to the fact that the players got bored by owning Spain so hard... it's like when you play football against a kid, you don't really put in your best effort and you let the kid score a couple and have possesion of the ball from time to time. This is what was happened in the final, if the North Korean team put in their best effort we would have scored one goal per 30 seconds and have 100% ball possesion. But since I am a very sympathetic man I ordered them to take it a bit easy from time to time.

Best wishes, Kim Jong-il the Mega Supreme leader of the DPRK.

Comment

Can you see when you raugh?.If not,is that why you people rarely raugh?.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                  Can you see when you raugh?.If not,is that why you people rarely raugh?.

Comment

i heard the ladies know you as kim dong? or is it true what they say about asian men?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfandan View Post
                      i heard the ladies know you as kim dong? or is it true what they say about asian men?
                      My **** is ridiciloussly huge of gigantic proportions. Infact when I get hard on it threatens to destruct the whole universe since it can potentially disrupt the earths orbit and crash it into the sun which would also result in Mercury, Venus, Mars, Neptune chrashing into the sun and destroying the sun which would create a ginormous black hole which would drag the whole universe into it. True story.

Comment

Working...
                      X