Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you be posting on here when your married and have children?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erik13 View Post
    I am not even trying to be funny gee....

If you are a pakistani your dad will choose your wife for you. Better hope you dont get one with a mustach (the odds are stacked against you though)
    Now you're insulting Pakistani women?

Are you even serious? I remember -PANDA- making some cracks about Pakistani women, but he's another level of ******edness. I know you're pretty wack, but I didn't have you as that wack.

Anyone who thinks Pakistani women are less beautiful than other races' women is blind or a **** or just likes pasty women (ie. has no taste).

Comment

Originally posted by SILVA View Post
      Would your wife not be like, "Why the **** you talking to ******s you don't even know on the internet when your kid is looking for you?"
      Id say, "Shut up bitch!" and drop her with a liver shot.

j/k

Comment

Originally posted by MAN IN WHITE View Post
        Now you're insulting Pakistani women?

Are you even serious? I remember -PANDA- making some cracks about Pakistani women, but he's another level of ******edness. I know you're pretty wack, but I didn't have you as that wack.

Anyone who thinks Pakistani women are less beautiful than other races' women is blind or a **** or just likes pasty women (ie. has no taste).
        Dont tell me you havent seen pakistani women with mustaches and side burns before. Ive seen 10 year old pakistani girls with mustaches

tbh ive seen some pakistani and indian women id like to ****. But that dont take away from many of them being hairy. thats not even an insult, its an OBSERVATION (see i can use big wurds too!!!)

Comment

Dont tell me you havent seen pakistani women with mustaches and side burns before. Ive seen 10 year old pakistani girls with mustaches

tbh ive seen some pakistani and indian women id like to ****. But that dont take away from many of them being hairy. thats not even an insult, its an OBSERVATION (see i can use big wurds too!!!)
          As if there aren't tons of white women with facial hair?

The assumption that there are more of them in the Pakistani community, I'm not sure how you got there.

Why is there a small group of people here who are so insecure about 'big words', BTW? I don't use 'big words'.

Comment

I dont see how its any more pathetic posting here when you have kids and a wife.

I would say its more pathetic of a young single guy to spend his weekend on BS, than a married guy with children. IMO.
            Erik13's right about this point. When I was single I was always out meeting women, hanging out with friends, going to parties and clubs. Never would have had time for the internet, Married parents have a reason to stay home and generally don't go out and do those things anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
              Erik13's right about this point. When I was single I was always out meeting women, hanging out with friends, going to parties and clubs. Never would have had time for the internet, Married parents have a reason to stay home and generally don't go out and do those things anymore.
              You are right! Erik13 is on point.

In reality though, this is a lame attempt at baiting a single poster by Silva (no need to give details)...I don't even really care (for either of them), I just think it is fuuny that I saw the title of the topic used as a insult on that poster. Then the exact number of 26 post a day...Funny, but lame stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by MAN IN WHITE View Post
                As if there aren't tons of white women with facial hair?

The assumption that there are more of them in the Pakistani community, I'm not sure how you got there.

Why is there a small group of people here who are so insecure about 'big words', BTW? I don't use 'big words'.
                wat makes u think i be is whyte????

Also, middle eastern people are more hairy than any other race. If you say thats wrong you are either trolling or you're in denial.

Comment

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess. I am of Pakistani stock, I think ME/South Asian women can be gorgeous, although like any races there are hotties and notties.

Funny comments though.

Comment

There is no reason why you can't post on BS on your spare time while your married.

Comment

Not trying to knock you but have you ever had a long term relationship or lived with a woman? Your life does not get amazing or crazier with marriage or children. Sure, you are busier but you still need time away from the children and the wife. NSB is a very useful tool if you follow boxing and there is nothing wrong with posting here when you're married or have kids. As you age, you will realize that there is no reason to go out every night or live a crazy lifestyle.

Comment

Working...
                      X