No announcement yet.

5 days until 2018/2022 World Cup hosts are announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] 5 days until 2018/2022 World Cup hosts are announced

2018 will be a european one. Honestly i dont care who gets it. I think England, Portugal/Spain, and Netherlands/Belgium would all be great hosts. No way Russia gets it.

2022 is our world cup. USA. I dont see anyway FIFA goes against us. It gets them wet that soccer is growing in the U.S and they want to keep it getting bigger.

Be sure to sign the petition to bring it here.

http://www.gousabid.com/page/s/sticker/

I'm about to vote, I would be really happy if the WC is in usa.

Comment

2022 will go to Australia; FIFA makes the most money through TV revenues not at the gate.

By 2022, most Asian countries will be fully developed with the highest population in the world with Australia being perfectly aligned with their time zone. It makes perfect sense.

Comment

England should get it easily, but i don't think they will.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
          2022 will go to Australia; FIFA makes the most money through TV revenues not at the gate.

By 2022, most Asian countries will be fully developed with the highest population in the world with Australia being perfectly aligned with their time zone. It makes perfect sense.
          But China and India will never care about soccer. So there goes 3B people.
          Everyone in the USA will be watching the World Cup by 2022. Especially if it's in the USA. This country will go into a fever pitch, and that's not even counting the Mexicans who will once again benefit from America's prosperity by seeing a World Cup in a country they don't belong.

Comment

The media have ruined our chances of winning the bid. Russia or Spain/Portugal will get it.

Comment

if america ever take "soccer" seriously nobody else will stand a chance!!

Comment

Originally posted by CONORBOBWEAVE View Post
                The media have ruined our chances of winning the bid. Russia or Spain/Portugal will get it.
                yep that didnt go down well with the fifa people.

Russia has a great shout at getting it (apparently. must have the biggest bribes), if england dont get it i hope spain/portugal do, great stadiums, weather and atmosphere. England have no chance due to the corruption in FIFA being exposed by the english press.

whens that panorama show on btw?

Comment

The USA had it in 94 and it didn't do much.. why would/should they get it again?

Comment

Originally posted by SELFISH BASTARD View Post
                    The USA had it in 94 and it didn't do much.. why would/should they get it again?
                    cuz i can watch about every game live without paying much

Comment

Working...
                    X