Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 days until 2018/2022 World Cup hosts are announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the world cup wont be as fun in the US as it would in another country. USA is too big while you can have games in LA then NY too far apart, and no epicenter of soccer fever. It would still be fun but not as fun as if was in England, Portugal, and a smaller country where the whole country is all about the WC.

Comment

Originally posted by mexicali View Post
      I think the world cup wont be as fun in the US as it would in another country. USA is too big while you can have games in LA then NY too far apart, and no epicenter of soccer fever. It would still be fun but not as fun as if was in England, Portugal, and a smaller country where the whole country is all about the WC.
      actually this is true, i aint beat flying to another state everyday

Comment

It will be easy with all the games that could be in Ny, Nj, Philly, and D.C

Comment

meadowlands, the place where bulgaria ko'ed germany

Comment

I know i'm biased, but it shouldn't even be close really. We got stadiums like Old Trafford, Wembley, The Emirates and so on.

Spain and Portugal haven't got a national stadium and personally i'm not a fan of countries sharing World Cup hosting duties.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
              But China and India will never care about soccer. So there goes 3B people.
              Everyone in the USA will be watching the World Cup by 2022. Especially if it's in the USA. This country will go into a fever pitch, and that's not even counting the Mexicans who will once again benefit from America's prosperity by seeing a World Cup in a country they don't belong.
              Most of the world’s population is practically in the same time zone in Australia,

Asian people are football obsessed much more than Americans, and let’s not forget that in 2022, Asian region will be the wealthiest and most populated

Imagine, countries like Indonesia, Korea, Japan, China and so on.

The TV rights will be massive.

Australia should and will get 2022

Comment

Univision alone will probbaly spend 1 billion dollars on spanish tv rights for the 2022 w.c if its in America.

Comment

America has had the WC too recently to be given it again IMO. Australia has never had a WC and did a fantastic job with the Olympics. My money would be on them for 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
                    Univision alone will probbaly spend 1 billion dollars on spanish tv rights for the 2022 w.c if its in America.
                    Nothing compared to what Asians will pay

Comment

Working...
                    X