I want to secure bets, I got Abraham and Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
    I got the same two picks as you.

Who do you have in Maidana v Khan fight?
    I haven't really thought about it TBH. I don't like either guy much, it's pretty much 50/50 in my eyes. Khan is obviously a better boxer, he's faster, sharper, etc but Maidana can send Khan crashing into the canvas like a sack of potatoes.

If I had to choose.....I'll go with Maidana. He'll eventually catch Khan and that will begin the unraveling of "King" Khan in there. Maidana by KO/TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by rizurrected View Post
      I haven't really thought about it TBH. I don't like either guy much, it's pretty much 50/50 in my eyes. Khan is obviously a better boxer, he's faster, sharper, etc but Maidana can send Khan crashing into the canvas like a sack of potatoes.

If I had to choose.....I'll go with Maidana. He'll eventually catch Khan and that will begin the unraveling of "King" Khan in there. Maidana by KO/TKO.
      I am going with Maidana also but I am hesitating. I don't think picking against Roach and Roach is the smartest thing to do right now because they're on a bit of a roll, however, I do remember one instance from the M A Barrera fight where Khan was seemingly staggered with a jab by the bloodied MAB and every time I want to pick Amir against a puncher my mind brings me back to that clip.

Maidana by KO at some point.

Comment

I am going with Maidana also but I am hesitating. I don't think picking against Roach and Roach is the smartest thing to do right now because they're on a bit of a roll, however, I do remember one instance from the M A Barrera fight where Khan was seemingly staggered with a jab by the bloodied MAB and every time I want to pick Amir against a puncher my mind brings me back to that clip.

Check your pms bro.

Comment

bro, great point. tbh, i hadn't thought about his fight against MAB at all. in fact, it hasn't crossed my mind once since they fought.

Comment

I'd like to bet against you,But you are listed #1 on Fantasy bet hall of shame.Once you're removed from it then we can deal alright!.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
              I'd like to bet against you,But you are listed #1 on Fantasy bet hall of shame.Once you're removed from it then we can deal alright!.
              that's impossible. kindly provide the link please.

Comment

Originally posted by rizurrected View Post
                that's impossible. kindly provide the link please.

Here it is...........

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=296279

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                  the guy being mentioned is the rizo from england, i'm the other riz (from florida).

ask around, i'm sure ppl can vouch for that. i assure you i'll pay if i end up losing.

anyway, i already got my bet for abraham, did you want to bet on Katsidis?

Comment

I got 10 mil on Froch if you want it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
                      I got 10 mil on Froch if you want it?
                      all i got left to play with is 1M. let's do this.

Comment

Working...
                      X