Pacquiao a joke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao a joke

Rep. Pacquiao opposes RH bill, condom use

Filipino boxing icon and Sarangani Rep. Manny Pacquiao on Monday expressed his opposition to the controversial Reproductive Health bill currently pending in Congress.

At a press conference in the House of Representatives, Pacquiao, a devout Catholic, said he is for natural family planning method, particularly abstinence.

"We should control ourselves. Condoms and abortions are sinful" he said.

"Men should control their urges. Women too, because sometimes it's the woman who initiates the move" he added, eliciting laughter from some of those present in the press briefing.

He said there is nothing in the Bible that tells parents to limit their children to two. "The Bible does not state that parents should go out and multiply but limit the number of offspring to two."

What the bible says is absolutely irrelevant to policy making. If that's what you believe then don't wear condoms and have lots of kids. Don't attempt to impose this on everybody else.

Oh and stick to beating other men to a bloody pulp. You're good at that.

Comment

I love Pacquiao the fighter, but I'm not too crazy about Pac the singer, actor, and now politician.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
        I love Pacquiao the fighter, but I'm not too crazy about Pac the singer, actor, and now politician.
        The Filipinos should understand just cause he's a great fighter doesn't mean he'll be a good congressman, its all for show

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          What the bible says is absolutely irrelevant to policy making. If that's what you believe then don't wear condoms and have lots of kids. Don't attempt to impose this on everybody else.

Oh and stick to beating other men to a bloody pulp. You're good at that.

"We should control ourselves. Condoms and abortions are sinful" he said.

"Men should control their urges. Women too, because sometimes it's the woman who initiates the move" he added, eliciting laughter from some of those present in the press briefing.

Pac's banging different girls.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            The Filipinos should understand just cause he's a great fighter doesn't mean he'll be a good congressman, its all for show
            Pac pretty much won the election based on what he did for his community and all the money, food and clothes he's donated, not just from being a great fighter, even though being a rich and world renown boxer gave him the means to give back to his people.

But it's all a dog and pony show at the end of the day.

Comment

well wat do u expect?? the people of the region that voted him are 90% illiterate and religiously fanatical.

Comment

Not a good move Mr Pacman.

Comment

Working...
                X