Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What The Hell Is Up With This Crash, Squish, Stomp Videos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What The Hell Is Up With This Crash, Squish, Stomp Videos?

i wont post vids that disgusting cuz it just makes my stomach turn upside down. i am not an animal lover and i never had any pets but this is just wrong and messed up. there are videos of girls doing such cruelty to baby animals like stomping on them and making their eyeballs and brains pop out. what's going on with the net now a days? is this the new trend after the 2 girls 1 cup, 3 guys one hammer insanity? fawk if they want shiet like this do it to rapist, child molesters, gang murderers and i'd be happy to watch it knowing they got what they deserve.

On a much smaller scale, insects go through the same thing everyday. They must serve a purpose in the grand scheme of things. We just take it for granted.

On a different note, what animals go through in slaughter houses is just as depressing to those who care for animals.

Comment

People like YOU should be banned from the internet, for searching such garbage, me, I had no idea they pop lil kittens eyeballs off their heads, and these acts, y? Cause I'm not a sick fuk like YOU

Comment

I've seen those videos.....makes me glad to know there is a hell.

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
          People like YOU should be banned from the internet, for searching such garbage, me, I had no idea they pop lil kittens eyeballs off their heads, and these acts, y? Cause I'm not a sick fuk like YOU
          the fawk is wrong with u? i didn't search it, it was posted up in here u fawker and there's a news about it all over the internet. go fawk urself right now!

Comment

Working...
          X