Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With the recession and depressing **** going on in the world, ever feel guilty?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the recession and depressing **** going on in the world, ever feel guilty?

Ever feel guilty for having money?
    Families losing there houses, cause parents can't mortgage,
    Parents killing themselves due to stress and bills.

People ending up homeless, I'm be know means wealthy but I do have money.
    At the moment I don't have the worry about bills, I'm young and happy with money but particually at this time of the year around xmas I can't help feel bad for the people out there with no money and no home for xmas.

Leaving on the street, No turkey to eat.
    Santa may not be coming to children this year, Pretty depressing.

Cold mothafuckas.

Comment

Idk about anyone else but how can we take what you said here seriously when you make threads on the extreme...don't know if you really care or do it for laughs baiting someone to say something to the extent that you did

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        Idk about anyone else but how can we take what you said here seriously when you make threads on the extreme...don't know if you really care or do it for laughs baiting someone to say something to the extent that you did
        What did I do?

Comment

I feel guilty everytime that i'd throw away food that i can't finish eating.

Comment

Don't hate the playa, hate the playa.

Comment

We've been through our ups and downs. It saddens me to see family and neighbors lose their homes or struggle to get by. Everyone needs a helping hand sometime in their life. I try to help out when I can, even if it's not much, at least it's something. You should try doing some charity events or something of the sort. They are usually fun and you help someone in need out.

I think things are starting to get better though. At least here they are. The majority of my friends who were unemployed now have jobs and starting recuperate and get by.
              I just got a new job as well and am making a lot more than I used to. There's people a lot older than me who make a lot less, but it's just the way things go. I don't think you should feel bad for making what you do.. after all, you work for it and earned it.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                I, too, find it hard to believe that SILVA gives the slightest toss about those 'less fortunate' than he.

I believe this thread is just another excuse to boast about how mildly affluent he is.

He can afford an iPhone, don't you know? Hey, big spender.

Comment

SILVA is obviously very poor.

Middle class people don't make threads about how rich they are. He's obviously overcompensating for living in squalor and having a small freckled Irish penis surrounded by ginger bush.

You're not fooling me you mental midget faggot.

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
                    SILVA is obviously very poor.

Middle class people don't make threads about how rich they are. He's obviously overcompensating for living in squalor and having a small freckled Irish penis surrounded by ginger bush.

You're not fooling me you mental midget faggot.
                    Posts like this make up for the blasphemous trash you speak when you mention the legends of PR boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X