X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 star thread.....

Comment

and alad.i dont think wazaa would approve of this thread......how can you even think **** like that about the mother of jesus? gtfo

Comment

read it again! she aint even the mother of jesus yet!! god still hasn't fuked her up....

Comment

what is i made a thead asking if anyine wanted to fuk indra?

Comment

I find it hilarious but I'm still giving you red K for being a ****.

Comment

That is the most disrespectful Ive ever seen.

And I, a catholic, have laughed at some Jesus jokes.

Red K

Comment

It took you dozens of alts and bannings but you've finally found a funny persona for yourself, Lakas. 5 stars.

Comment

Lol at the people getting on their high horses because it's 'the mother of Jesus'. STFU, I'm sure these same people don't mind laughing at the many racist jokes that are told on here. Go back to your 'who is the better poster' threads. Morons

Comment

Originally posted by Poppa Montiel View Post
                    before she gave birth to jesus cosidering u lived in those times and didn't really who she was...

she was hitting on u coz she can't stand joseph anymore coz he seems to be gay and hangs with other men after work and wont have sex with her.

She is ****in hot and still a virgin... she is like just 17 about to turn 18 the next day. She got smooth ****in skin like u see in the statues with those sutle uplifted **** and very nice young ass.

Would u tap the virgin mary? yes or no?

silly ****

red k sent...........

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X