No announcement yet.

Only in Pathetic England..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop blaming the government foo's!!!.

Do the government own you? nah, take the matter into your own hands. let these ****ers know they aint running ****. You outnumber them by millions, how hard can it be???

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Link View Post
      You don't even live in Pakistan, you're dutch.

Go live in Pakistan then come back and talk about how you "kill protestors".

off topic: how much does a prostute cost in Amsterdam? a cute one... I wanna go there lol
      I'm banned from Pakistan because I murdered all the Indian refugees.

for 50 euros you can have a very good looking prostitute. you can only be with her for 15 minutes tops.

But don't do it. my mom says that they have all kind of diseases and will get pregnant on purpose if you're a good looking customer.

Comment

Stop blaming the government foo's!!!.

Do the government own you? nah, take the matter into your own hands. let these ****ers know they aint running ****. You outnumber them by millions, how hard can it be???
        exactly. ****ing p*ssies, I tell you. It's in their DNA.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

for 50 euros you can have a very good looking prostitute. you can only be with her for 15 minutes tops.

But don't do it. my mom says that they have all kind of diseases and will get pregnant on purpose if you're a good looking customer.
          Is that the model pakistani citizen?

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
            Im disgusted at the muslims, the government, the media, the English people, the Americans, the eskimo's, McDonald staff, Obama, the X factor, kids tv, amputees, Ben Johnson the cheating ****, fat people with fat swollen ankles, the Amish, Mormons, beards, the Illuminati, beards, most women, beards and beards.

and women with beards

Comment

id wear a condom though.

Infact, id wear 2 condoms.

How much does it cost for them to do degrading ****? ever seen the movie American Psycho? well, i wanna treat the hoes like Christian Bale's character does in that movie. turturing them a little, piss on their face, spank them etc.. how much???

Comment

we would smash the dutch anyday of the week

dont even go there

Comment

id wear a condom though.

Infact, id wear 2 condoms.

How much does it cost for them to do degrading ****? ever seen the movie American Psycho? well, i wanna treat the hoes like Christian Bale's character does in that movie. turturing them a little, piss on their face, spank them etc.. how much???
                  how the **** should I know? I'm no disgusting English man who only visit Amsterdam for the filthy prostitutes.

Comment

As a fellow muslim, I feel ashamed of you. Its obvious your making jokes (about being a murderer and all) but you seriously need to look at the topic and post accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                      we would smash the dutch anyday of the week

dont even go there
                      with what? football? .

Comment

Working...
                      X