Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only in Pathetic England..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistan would have shot them, I wish I lived in a country like that.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
        this is just stupid though, . all the talents are in China and (disgusting) India.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
          Pakistan would have shot them, I wish I lived in a country like that.
          LOL

A* sarcasm right there, I love it.

Pakistan is a country in which corruption is the norm. You can literally get someone killed by the police for like £200. I just came back from there a couple of weeks ago and its nowhere near the image that Wazaa is trying to potray, its worse.

Everything is about money there. I could have got myself a Pakistani driving license for £7 and im a british black guy LOL

PS: Went to Pakistan to attend a friends wedding.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
            LOL

A* sarcasm right there, I love it.

Pakistan is a country in which corruption is the norm. You can literally get someone killed by the police for like £200. I just came back from there a couple of weeks ago and its nowhere near the image that Wazaa is trying to potray, its worse.

Everything is about money there. I could have got myself a Pakistani driving license for £7 and im a british black guy LOL

PS: Went to Pakistan to attend a friends wedding.
            Would you ever go back? I seen on the news the other week somebody got killed because they didn't want to marry a certain person

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
              Would you ever go back? I seen on the news the other week somebody got killed because they didn't want to marry a certain person
              I would go back if I had to stay where my friend lives. though technically I wasnt in Pakistan, I was in Azad Kashmir which still unfortunately has the Pakistani government running things.

My friend lives in the Kashmir region so countryside and mountain areas, beautiful. Its mainland Pakistan that is a ****hole.

Would I go back to where my friend lives, yes!

Would I go back to stay in Pakistan, no goddamn way!!!!

Comment

slow down gents and listen,the leader the pack is anjam choudry,he is a known government pupet thats why nothing ever happens to him,

hope this **** dies a slow painful death,what they done was disgusting,burning the poppy is just asking to cause trouble and thats what they have done

where the fuk was the EDL and bnp when you need them.

they will turn up in some city and fight some innocent people when you have ****s like these out there

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                  this is just stupid though, . all the talents are in China and (disgusting) India.
                  Why is India disgusting? You are prejudiced.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                    :lol1 at the government excuse. If someone disrespects Pakistan, we kill him. End of story.

You English come here on a public forum, complain about it and generalize all foreigners and then you do...nothing.
                    You don't even live in Pakistan, you're dutch.

Go live in Pakistan then come back and talk about how you "kill protestors".

off topic: how much does a prostute cost in Amsterdam? a cute one... I wanna go there lol

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      Why is India disgusting? You are prejudiced.
                      Because most Indians bathe in the disgusting Ganghes river. doh, you idot.

Comment

Working...
                      X