Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn jack...

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      not taking a body scan does not mean no security. I mean it's not like we haven't been flying for over 60 years without these scans before. There are still metal detectors, having your luggage & carry one bags scanned, etc.

also, as far as the manual body searches with TSA if you opt out on the full body scans, the issue here is that they are more aggressive then what is normal, specifically checking your genitals by hand. Normally if you're patted down they down grab your genitals, this is much more invasive.
      We're in the midst of an arms race as bomb-making techniques become more sophisticated and weapons become easier to conceal. So the technology and the invasiveness of the searches increases accordingly.

The other factor is that this is the first time really in history we have groups of people who are willing to bring down the plane with themselves in it. Used to be that bombs were hidden in luggage and hijackers would direct the plane to land and then issue demands. 9/11 showed us that there are people determined and fanatical enough to use a plane full of people as a missile, and this change has raised the stakes of airline security.

Those 3D bodyscans are an incredible advance in technology, a virtually foolproof method of detecting weapons and this foot-stamping by paranoid people is getting in the way and jeopardising lives.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        LMFAO no **** except Muslims never hijacked flights and used the airplanes as continental ballistics missiles..........killing thousands of people.

proof of this is where?

Jacky......................take a nap. Seriously.

The Libertarian/Freedom Fighter Shtick is getting stupid at this point. Just use the Anarchist argument for everything from now on.

Simply state all Government should be abolished, and every city should turn into a melee free for all in hopes of survival.

That way I won't waste my time trying to figure out this logic.
        lol..no

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
          proof of this is where?
          I'm not going to argue with someone looking at an egg........telling me it's purple when I know it's White.

lol..no
          Yeah I just realized it's a complete waste of time and I shouldn't have even bothered responding to a thread.......... where you're just going to re direct focus, whenever you're confronted with simple questions.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
            damn jack...
            The North American union material might too sophisticated for some of these jabawockeez in here.

We have to teach them slowly so that they understand and retain.

Comment

Originally posted by inject View Post
              the north american union material might too sophisticated for some of these jabawockeez in here.

We have to teach them slowly so that they understand and retain.
              reality is too ****ing complex for you to deal with, and you'd rather live in a paranoid fantasy world where somehow the government is out to get you..........when in reality they don't give a flying **** about some random s p i c.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I'm not going to argue with someone looking at an egg........telling me it's purple when I know it's White.
                You mean the 19 patsies who the feds claimed took them by surprise and they knew nothing about only to have identified every single one of them WITH photos and details by the end of the day?

Those guys?

The same guys who's clean passports they found in all the rubble later that day?

how convenient.

Guys who trained at U.S military bases while being on watch lists who were allowed on planes?

those guys?

lol...

Yeah I just realized it's a complete waste of time and I shouldn't have even bothered responding to a thread.......... where you're just going to re direct focus, whenever you're confronted with simple questions.
                Save your breath. You didn't ask me anything, you're just trying to get me to stop, which I won't.

Go make your own thread about anarchy, I don't care about that shit.

Comment

reality is too ****ing complex for you to deal with, and you'd rather live in a paranoid fantasy world where somehow the government is out to get you..........when in reality they don't give a flying **** about some random s p i c.
                  You denying that there is plans for a north american union now?

Its ok to not know, but you seem like the type that gets mad when you don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
                    You denying that there is plans for a north american union now?

Its ok to not know, but you seem like the type that gets mad when you don't know.

I know all I need to know, without having to log on to this website and vent about strange obscure conspiracy theories........ in attempts to make myself seem like I'm uncovering cloak and dagger secrets.

Oh and proof?

Comment

Soon these ****s will everywhere watching our every move...I mean they cameras on about every traffic light in my city watching every move you do. Mess up once and a ticket of about 200 dollars will be in your mailbox waiting for you in a span of three days.

Soon Traffic light cameras will be in every city, then federal cameras will be put all over your streets watching everything you do.

where is our privacy?

i guess the terrorists really won...

Comment

Working...
                      X