Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead Zombie Apocolypse TV Show !!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFairPole View Post
    [/B]

Yeah, I said the same thing! That was stupid, that hacksaw would cut the pipe or the cuffs. I love the show over all so far though. Even my girl is anxious to see every new episode...
    Shame it's only 6 episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFairPole View Post
      [/B]

Yeah, I said the same thing! That was stupid, that hacksaw would cut the pipe or the cuffs. I love the show over all so far though. Even my girl is anxious to see every new episode...
      Originally posted by Mistadobalina View Post
      THIRD EPISODE SPOILER AT THE BOTTOM OF POST

excellent series..AMC is really turning it up with these great shows like mad men and the walking dead. i remember when i was in high school all they showed were old ass westerns lol.

anyway, i'm hooked. the pilot was amazing (possibly the best pilot of ANY new show in the last year or two) and very well done. the second episode was pretty good despite the fact i thought the acting kinda got a bit bleh with all the new characters that were introduced; sorry but asian kid is a bit corny, and the red neck vs thug black dude confrontation was way too cliche. the third episode, however, got things rolling again with the character chemistry.

****SPOILERS****

WHY DIDN'T THAT IDIOT JUST SAW OFF THE HANDCUFFS INSTEAD OF TAKING OFF HIS WHOLE DAMN HAND

that was a old smaller sized, rusty, used up saw. it couldnt have been sharp, sturdy, or strong enough to cut the hand cuffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post
        that was a old smaller sized, rusty, used up saw. it couldnt have been sharp, sturdy, or strong enough to cut the hand cuffs.
        Ewww.

He would have tetnus by now...

Comment

Originally posted by SF Giants!!! View Post
          Ewww.

He would have tetnus by now...

its quite obvious the squirrel sandwich eating son of a b*tch stopped by a local cvs for some hydrogen peroxide is on the road to redneck revenge not seen since steven segal's prime.

Comment

I assumed that the helicopter came a long and got him.. seeing as the door was locked still

Comment

Originally posted by KELLY BROOK View Post
              I assumed that the helicopter came a long and got him.. seeing as the door was locked still
              There's a fire escape to the roof, they climbed up it in episode 2 after he escaped from the tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post
                its quite obvious the squirrel sandwich eating son of a b*tch stopped by a local cvs for some hydrogen peroxide is on the road to redneck revenge not seen since steven segal's prime.

My ribs!

Comment

Haven't seen tonight's yet but bumping for it. Zombie Boxxy is excited.

Comment

just finished watching ep 4 on AMC, I think its the best one so far, great series, highly recommended

Comment

Working...
                    X