No announcement yet.

Back to the lounge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to the lounge

Nsb is full of ******s,as usual,damn shame i remember at one time having good discussions without hating fanboys.

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    Nsb is full of ******s,as usual,damn shame i remember at one time having good discussions without hating fanboys.
    WAR PAC!!!

just kiddin.

Comment

maybe this will cheer you up

Comment

Yea its pretty worthless in there anymore. I went there this morning and got annoyed. Doest help Im still faded.

Comment

The lounge is dead as well Mark, has been for a while now. its all the same sh-it threads these days, who better between these posters, appreciation thread for this poster, G-DOG posting 101 shi-te threads a day, " G-dogs street fighting tip for today, watch UFC "

Then you got the trolls posting nothing but sh-it and trying to pretend their gangsters from the hood, and posters like trigger happy and g-dog running around reporting everybodys posts.

Ah miss the old days when you could get a laugh on here, alot of posters are missing who use to post on here.

Mizzou
          Demdza
          Mile Kitic
          Two clips
          K-nan
          Tyson
          MickyB
          Welter Skelter
          Mangler
          Mal vida
          Azza
          PB

Just some that come to the top of my head, theirs loads more.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            i barely post as much anymore as well mark....but NSB has gone to **** with all the May/Pac rivalry threads and all the ped experts/lawyers in there but aint half as bad as it used to be.....and the lounge has gone to **** with posters like Gorilla dogs and various other attention whores in the lounge who just post absolute garbage everyday and contribute nothing..........my only wish is that BPP or some one else Bans them all that way the lounge can breathe abit more and that NSB loses alot more ******s who know absolutely nothing about boxing at all.....

Bscene 2009 Lounge/NSB >>> Bscene 2010 Lounge/NSB

Last edited by BritishBoxing92; 11-14-2010, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              maybe this will cheer you up

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                The lounge is dead as well Mark, has been for a while now. its all the same sh-it threads these days, who better between these posters, appreciation thread for this poster, G-DOG posting 101 shi-te threads a day, " G-dogs street fighting tip for today, watch UFC "

Then you got the trolls posting nothing but sh-it and trying to pretend their gangsters from the hood, and posters like trigger happy and g-dog running around reporting everybodys posts.

Ah miss the old days when you could get a laugh on here, alot of posters are missing who use to post on here.

Mizzou
                Demdza
                Mile Kitic
                Two clips
                K-nan
                Tyson
                MickyB
                Welter Skelter
                Mangler
                Mal vida
                Azza
                PB

Just some that come to the top of my head, theirs loads more.
                I have lurked in the Lounge for 2 years now. This is the worst I've seen it...lol

If it's not G-Dog making a cookie cutter thread, it's the Same people making threads and posts about the same people about the same people about the same people.

New members are reduced to sitting in the back and watching the circle jerk, day after day.

Comment

I spent more time in the fantasy football thread than NSB.

Fantasy Football > NSB

Comment

Working...
                  X