X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Originally posted by SILVA View Post
    I was in Rathgar today that you mention it, Why you like that place so much?

Comment

u shouldve sparked them out pb32

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
        u shouldve sparked them out pb32
        Nigerian women have great chins!

Comment

Yeah, it's getting to the point where it should be necessary to have a mandatory mental assessment as soon as you're pregnant, because no matter where you go there's ****ty parents ruining lives. Especially in the mall, I hate going into Macy's and having to watch some bowl of a woman talk to her girlfriend on the phone and curse at her son when he wants attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
            kill the body and the head will fall

Comment

kill the body and the head will fall
              yeah, that's what they teach in Canadian gyms. Heavy bags are outlawed here so what we do is bring in Nigerian ladies to practice on. The ones who really want to stay in Canada really show resilience when we tee off on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
                The only time I ever went into a Christian church, me and my boy Umar and a few other lads, we go in for jokes and to trash the place a bit, it's one of these Gay community youth nights to 'keep the kids out of trouble'...we start playing on the Nintendo 64 they've got set up there, then this fat vicar guy starts getting involved, touching the console and getting in front of the screen for literally no reason, so we're like "fuck off, old ****!!", then this fat Nigerian woman comes out and she's wide and imposing as a truck, like the bride of Sam Peter or something plodding towards us thinking she wants to calm us down, then we see she's got pizza, non-Halal pizza, and she starts thrusting it at us and we're like "nahhhh, we don't want no Xtian pizza, allow it" and she's like "have someeeee, it's nice" so we ran out of there 'cause the pizza looked weird and we thought she might have been trying to poison us with some kind of Nigerian Xtian pizza.

That's the experience with Nigerian women that sticks in my mind the most. Don't know why exactly, I think I was just having a rough night and it made an impression on me. We still talk about that night and remember the woman as just 'Nigeria' ("you remember when Nigeria offered us that nasty looking Xtian pizza?").

Comment

Shocking man .Hate women who fight like animals man .

Comment

wow u pre-jihadis really know how to have fun

and still talking about it too, like u've just witnessed a shooting...

no wonder ure on this board all the time...ur life is about as exciting as a bible passage

Comment

wow u pre-jihadis really know how to have fun

and still talking about it too, like u've just witnessed a shooting...

no wonder ure on this board all the time...ur life is about as exciting as a bible passage
                      You don't know where we'd come from or why I was having a rough night. Left that out for the sake of decency,

I'm not like that anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X