X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
    gimme both of your numbers...i can conference call all of us in my office
    Mine's already on the forum,

-GAPINGVAGINA- swears down he's going to visit me. Honest he is. One day. On the 12th of Never. Oooooooooooooh, these hands are trembling so, I can barely type.

Comment

• Originally posted by SILVA View Post
      Today being friday I get to go home from work early,
      So I organised to pick up my girlfriend from work, she is a primary school teacher.
      She teaches (5-6 year olds) in a school that has children from the age of 3-12 years old,
      The area in which the school is situated in fairly run down, There are alot of counsel houses which are given to Poor people e.g. Asylum seekers.

Anyway I was sitting there in the car waiting on her to come out,
      There where hundreds of kids leaving the school coming out the gates.
      Loads of parents collecting there children and what not,
      All of a sudden a riot breaks out.

Two Nigerian women (No racism intended) started literally beating each other black and blue,
      I have never seen anything like this before. The where slashing each other with there car keys and pulling each others hair,
      Men who where there collecting there children helped break it up.
      This went on for about 2-3 minutes before they where restrained from one another,
      Children leaving the school looking at this crying, Parents shook up.
      The women who where fighting had there own children who didn't look phased or surprised this at all.

I helped restrain them, Myself and 3 other blokes, Two of us restrained each women, We brought them into the school and put them in seperate rooms to one another.
      Kicking and screaming they where bashing doors down to get out,
      The school principal rang the Garda (police) and they came and arrested the two women.
      Whilst another group of Garda brought the children home.

My point in all this why in the fuck are people like this allowed to have children?
      How is a child supposed to grow up being in an environment in which an ordeal like that is the norm?
      Any people who would do something like that on front of hundreds of children is a mentally ill and should not be allowed have kids of there own.
      My second point is, I am disgusted that people like this are given aslyum in my country.
      They are given Big houses, Cars for absolutely nothing, they don't work and they have no mortgages, I think that is a disgrace,
      They clearly have no interest in making there way in life and clearly have no interest in bringing up a child.
      I am so angry at all this.....
      you're naive

and bitter

Comment

• I only read up to page 4, but if Panda ever coems to the UK to fight ROAC, I am turning up to **** Panda up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
          Their you go again with the racist remarks this whole threads full of them, you claim you aint racist panda, yet this whole thead is full of racist remarks directed towards rage

What race are you again panda oh thats rite you dont tell anybody

You said the number didnt exsist, so i rang it, soon as i rang it, it said free call meaning were both on the same network, it rang once and i hung up, i dont have any intentions of speaking to him, why would i???? i just came in this thread like anybody else, all i was doing was phoning the number to see if it was bogus or not.

But you then go onto say im a liar and im making things up, pathetic
          most people on this board know my race...ure one of them...this just proves to me ure in on this whole bull****...u pm me from time to time about holland and my heritage, football and other ****

why would u? ure obviously interested in this thread...the question is why are u afraid to prove anything? panda can ask some people on this board to verify all kinds of things...if it doesnt work on my network it isnt real...

if u think this kind of behaviour is pathetic u should take a long hard look at urself. panda has never insulted another muslim on this site aside from roa...merely because of his extremist tendencies...

Comment

• Originally posted by PainKiller View Post
            I only read up to page 4, but if Panda ever coems to the UK to fight ROAC, I am turning up to **** Panda up.
            now whats ur problem?

Comment

• I live in Hackney, London.

I will meet you anywhere within this borough, and maybe willing to travel up to 5 miles PANDA.

I aint giving my number down, but I give you my word that I will meet you anytime.

I am not even sure why, but I just want to fight you.

Comment

• No idea PANDA, I am an angry person these days LOL.

I guess you are cool though. I take it back, but I think I should start boxing and gym again because I am too aggressive these days.

Comment

• Panda the 2pac of The Lounge LOL.

Panda's are becoming extinct and you guys wanna kill Boxingscenes only Panda

Comment

• Originally posted by PainKiller View Post
                    I live in Hackney, London.

I will meet you anywhere within this borough, and maybe willing to travel up to 5 miles PANDA.

I aint giving my number down, but I give you my word that I will meet you anytime.

I am not even sure why, but I just want to fight you.
                    do u want to fight me because panda doesnt like amir khan until he's proven himself? or are u hurt because of the remarks panda's made on muslims in this thread....

not afraid of u or anything but know this isnt meant towards any religion or race...its merely me pissing off roa..

if u dont know why u want to fight me ure not worth my time..

that is all

Comment

• "Most people" here know his race now,

Just like "few people" here box,

In reality, "most people" here don't give a **** about this kid,

Comment

Working...
                      X