No announcement yet.

Obamacare is here to stay!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obamacare is here to stay!!!!

You Tea Baggers and Republicants are in for a rude awakening.

http://www.newsweek.com/2010/11/05/w...l-survive.html

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post

I'm neither of those things, but I'm not sure what you're celebrating.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
      I'm neither of those things, but I'm not sure what you're celebrating.
      He's celebrating how america has gone down a ****hole and is going to be forcing everyone to get healthcare....

Real fu*king change barack....

Comment

I'm not celebrating idiots. I'm neither Republicant or Demodont. Just showing you simpletons how big corporations are behind the scenes controlling public policy. With all this talk of repeal...****'s not going to happen.

Comment

I'm not celebrating idiots. I'm neither Republicant or Demodont. Just showing you simpletons how big corporations are behind the scenes controlling public policy. With all this talk of repeal...****'s not going to happen.
          It sounded like you were gloating by the op and the thread title.

But yeah, you're right.

Comment

Republicans couldn't do anything until 2013 when they take back the Senate and presidency, even if they wanted to.

I'm curious how a new 3.8% tax on real estate sales is going to help the demolished housing market, and what business it has in a health care bill.

But I'm more shocked that people are still reading the rag that just sold for a dollar.

Comment

Healtcare should be off the table for side taking, everyone should be entitled to it..of course Im not thrilled about people who have 10 kids and have no intention of working getting it from my tax $$ but there are good people out there too who need it. The fact is the US healthcarse system is ****ed. They need to do like Japan and use the government purchasing power to leverage and regulate low prices on medical procedures etc etc but that would cut out the useless profiteering middleman of the health insurance companies oh no...and yes I know Japan has an extremely high debt to gdp ratio...

Comment

Are Americans willing to make the hard choices needed to reduce this country's insurmountable debt? For example, reductions in education, defense spending, infrastructure, medicare/medicaid, social security, elimination of certain tax breaks (i.e. mortgage interest deduction). I don't believe people are ready for that harsh reality.

Comment

Are Americans willing to make the hard choices needed to reduce this country's insurmountable debt? For example, reductions in education, defense spending, infrastructure, medicare/medicaid, social security, elimination of certain tax breaks (i.e. mortgage interest deduction). I don't believe people are ready for that harsh reality.
                  I dont think they have to. The debt is insurmountable because the government borrows money from a private bank (the fed) at interest at the expense of the american people. Its designed to be mathematically impossible to pay back. You could cut every program in the country and you'd still never be able to pay it back.

Nationalize the fed and you eliminate the debt.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X