Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else somewhat dissapointed with Black Ops?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else somewhat dissapointed with Black Ops?

The play isn't as smooth as MW and the graphics aren't as clean as well. The storyline for the campaign also isn't as good as MW was.

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
    The play isn't as smooth as MW and the graphics aren't as clean as well. The storyline for the campaign also isn't as good as MW was.
    can't tell if you're just trying to start **** or not.

if you are...

Comment

I was disappointed with MW.."as the saying goes fool me once..."

Comment

Actually no, this game went past my expectations. I expected it to be **** and turned out to be very very good. Imo online this game is better then mw2. The maps are a lot better then mw2 which scores big points for me cuz if a game has **** maps I cannot enjoy them.

The graphics got dumbed down a bit but idgaf I'm not gunna piss on my wall cuz my m16 tip isn't shiney or some stupid **** like that.

Imo cod4>blackops>mw2>>>waw

Comment

i never played mw, mw2 or black ops.

and don't plan to either.

but judging by the posts on the lounge, i'm disappointed with black ops already.

Comment

should panda immediately get black ops or try one of the other series first?

never played cod

Comment

Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
              Actually no, this game went past my expectations. I expected it to be **** and turned out to be very very good. Imo online this game is better then mw2. The maps are a lot better then mw2 which scores big points for me cuz if a game has **** maps I cannot enjoy them.

The graphics got dumbed down a bit but idgaf I'm not gunna piss on my wall cuz my m16 tip isn't shiney or some stupid **** like that.

Imo cod4>blackops>mw2>>>waw
              unshiny m16 tip?

fck that ****!

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post

never played cod
                try the others first.

cause as the saying goes...

'once you go black... '

Comment

never played cod
                  Get black ops, these games have no story at all I never follow it all I know is I'm some guy doin **** for the military blowing and shooting **** up. Tbh all the cods are the same with different graphics, different guns, attachments and maps.

The reason most ppl are ****ting on black ops is cuz everyone thought this was gunna be MW3 or some **** like that and they came expecting something else and since it wasn't that they think the game is dick.

I didn't research anything about the game I saw like 2 gameplay videos. Posted here like two days before it came out, I went out to buy with low expectations cuz the ppl who made this game usually make dick games but I was wrong.

This game IS the ****.

Comment

never played cod
                    Well i'd say buy black ops since thats what everybody is going to be playing now. Then if you like it buy the other ones later on so you can atleast play the campaigns.

Personally i'm not disapointed at all, i'm loving it. It's the same tight cod gameplay with new guns, even more customization and none of the overpowered killstreaks mw2 had. Plus the maps are really good, i'd say some of the best in the serie.

It's true that the graphics arent as sharp as mw2 though, not by much but its still noticable.

Comment

Working...
                    X