No announcement yet.

The Lounge Is Mine, Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    Agreed.................I however am a Flair fan,man i wish pro wrestling would go back to what made them big.
    “I'm a limousine ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin' son of a gun. WOOOO!!”

“Space Mountain may be the oldest ride in the park, but it has the longest line.”

Greatest wrestler of all-time.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
      Hulk was an overrated, balding roid freak who only got the rub from being Thunderlips in Rocky 3.

Flair had style and personality. Hulk just yelled loud gibberish, ripped his cheap shirt and flexed his 24 inch pythons.

Hulk is the biggest draw though. He is the De la Hoya of wrestling.

But Flair is like Mayweather, Ali, and Leonard rolled into one. He's like the white Tony Montana and probably just as coked up back in the 80s.
      Its what ppl wanted to see, he actually could wrestle to but ppl didn't want to see him in hour long matches like they did with Flair, ppl wanted to see him get beaten up, comeback and hulk up, big foot, leg drop, 123, then pose.

I would also argue that Hulk played a better heel when he was NWO.

Comment

You have to watch the entire match, In Your House PPV 6.

It won't be on youtube, but you can download it from xtremewrestling torrents.

Prime HBK circa 97'

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
          If we're talking about Mic Skills, the best, hands down, is The Rock.

If we're talking about In-Ring Entertainers, the best, hands down is Shawn Michaels.
          I would agree with that but AJ Styles is coming up on him in terms of that title.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            I would agree with that but AJ Styles is coming up on him in terms of that title.
            I quit watching it around 10 years ago,when wcw folded i lost my interest.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              I quit watching it around 10 years ago,when wcw folded i lost my interest.

Comment

I don't watch TNA often but I have seen some of AJ Styles matches with Angle. He certainly is a talent but nothing close to prime HBK in the 90's.

I've seen all of Michaels' greatest matches.

HBK vs Bret Hart at Wrestlemania - Ironman Match
                HBK vs The Undertaker - First Ever Hell In A Cell
                HBK vs Stone Cold with an injured back

Dozens more and that's just from the 90's. The last decade was pretty good too. The triple threat match with Benoit and HHH at Wrestlemania plus the rematch at Backlash in Canada, which was probably better.

Comment

I bet Mark would piss himself, if this happened.

Nah there is glass inbetween

this would bother me more in person

[IMG] GIFSoup[/IMG]

Comment

Its what ppl wanted to see, he actually could wrestle to but ppl didn't want to see him in hour long matches like they did with Flair, ppl wanted to see him get beaten up, comeback and hulk up, big foot, leg drop, 123, then pose.

It's funny how I only became a Hogan fan when he turned heel in the NWO.

The 80s were all about big muscles and big explosions, so naturally Hogan would sell more than Flair. I think based on longevity though, Flair's character is timeless, where Hogan really epitomized the 80s era.

Hogan will still always be the bigger name though.

If we're talking about Mic Skills, the best, hands down, is The Rock.

If we're talking about In-Ring Entertainers, the best, hands down is Shawn Michaels.
                    I'm a Shawn Michaels fan too, even though he ended Flair's career. His matches were the most exciting.

The Rock had some of the funniest and entertaining promos ever.

But Flair was the best all around.

Comment

how can anyone forget flyin Bryan,i was really sad when i heard he died.

Comment

Working...
                      X