No announcement yet.

The 2010 Chicago Bears quest for the Super Bowl continues today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
    5M points the Bears don't win the S.B, deal?
    done.

confirm it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      You clowns couldn't even beat the Lions.

But that's good for us, sitting atop the division looking down upon the pedestrian teams such as the Pack.
      Pack beats pats next week. Mark my words.

I got 10M. I'm sure you havent got the guts to take the bet at 1:1.

Comment

You clowns couldn't even beat the Lions.

But that's good for us, sitting atop the division looking down upon the pedestrian teams such as the Pack.
        The Lions beat you guys this year, and now you're making fun of The Packers for losing to The Lions when The Bears also lost to them?

Bears fans are such dickheads on this forum, glad there quarterback is a bipolar piece of **** because even if Bears did make the playoffs they'd never even get to the super bowl with anger problem nutjob like Cutler. Besides the fact he sucks, now you're going to brag about beating my team The Eagles except most Bear fans were worried if Asante Samuel was to play in The Bears game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          done.

confirm it.
          confirmed.

Comment

• Originally posted by starkiller View Post
            The Lions beat you guys this year, and now you're making fun of The Packers for losing to The Lions when The Bears also lost to them?

Bears fans are such dickheads on this forum, glad there quarterback is a bipolar piece of **** because even if Bears did make the playoffs they'd never even get to the super bowl with anger problem nutjob like Cutler. Besides the fact he sucks, now you're going to brag about beating my team The Eagles except most Bear fans were worried if Asante Samuel was to play in The Bears game.
            lions got whooped by the bears TWICE.

gotta give it to the lions though. they put up more of a fight than the eagles.

we spanked the eagles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              lions got whooped by the bears TWICE.

gotta give it to the lions though. they put up more of a fight than the eagles.

we spanked the eagles.
              He's just bitter we destroyed his beloved Eagles.

And it was fun torching the Lions.

Some haters gonna hate.

But we defend our team against attacks with vigilance and righteous anger cuz everyone knows the Bears are great!

We've always had Michael Vick's number. We were worried about Donovan McNabb but those fools kicked him out of town.
              Last edited by jreckoning; 12-13-2010, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by starkiller View Post

BEARS 19 LIONS 14
                BEARS 24 LIONS 20.

All you gotta do is go on ESPN and look up the schedule bro

We dominated those foos.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Pack beats pats next week. Mark my words.

I got 10M. I'm sure you havent got the guts to take the bet at 1:1.

Let's do it.

Rodgers, the wuss, better play for my fantasy purposes.

I didn't even think he looked hurt, he actually looked mad he couldn't get back in there so I think he will play.

Comment

Let's do it.

Rodgers, the wuss, better play for my fantasy purposes.

I didn't even think he looked hurt, he actually looked mad he couldn't get back in there so I think he will play.
                    Confirmed.

Rodgers aint no Favre. Favre always went in to throw a TD right after a concussion.

Comment

• all, crappy game. It's ok though because packers are idiots. Green Bay has new england next week too.

Chicago got the division

Comment

Working...
                      X