No announcement yet.

Why is Tunney a good poster ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're right though.

Much like the girl everyone is in love with that I want to kick in the face........he's a great internet forum poster.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

He knows his boxing, ill have to admitt that

Other then that he calls people racist for supporting only a certain race when does that. And the Klit nut hugging is too much

Plus his pure hatred of jews and conspiracy theories are just ridiculous
      Last edited by Russian Crushin; 11-06-2010, 05:06 PM.

Comment

good poster,good guy

this thread is gay

ts let it go.............

Comment

Because he accuses anyone who doesn't like the Klitschkos of being racist. If a white person from the Ukraine said he didn't like the Klistchkos, ignorant Tunney would still accuse him of being racist.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer#1 View Post
            Because he accuses anyone who doesn't like the Klitschkos of being racist. If a white person from the Ukraine said he didn't like the Klistchkos, ignorant Tunney would still accuse him of being racist.
            He put me on ignore just for saying something bad about them

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              That sums up my point EXACTLY

Comment

Knows his boxing..........

Comment

IMO, and this is just my opinion. From the convo's and debate I have had with the man. He is either a troll or an ignorant idiot. Is one or the other. And, cuz of that IMO I don't see how he can be labeled a good poster.

But, posters that I respect like Jreck and Reed like him so hey it is what it is. Maybe it is due to preference.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer#1 View Post
                    They would be a self hating White man/****** that is they would be. He has accused white posters of that. Is like I said either he is just trolling or just really ignorant and dumb. Either way I don't see how that is a good poster.

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Same here, which is cool... Because, it just shows the weakness in his debating skills. To be able to respect my opinion, to refute my points or to make his points.

His whole way of debating or discuss boxing is to call you a racist or self hating white man/****** if you disagree with him. And, then puts you on ignore

I can only speak for myself, I personally never felt I was trolling in his thread I offer my opinions and became a black supremacist all of a sudden became an "Afro" Latino.

Comment

I like Tunney his a good dude man he always shows respect..
                      Big ups on route to you Tunney..

Comment

Working...
                      X