No announcement yet.

Police Bike cop VS Yellow car!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    The guy was clearly not paying any attention and also following too closely.
    Either texting or "multutasking"

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      The guy was clearly not paying any attention and also following too closely.
      I think I'd rather have been in one of those British army tanks at the time.

Comment

fastest ambulance assistance ever.... great job

Comment

Originally posted by PainKiller View Post
          I am not sure if he survived, but looking at the way he did some gymnastic stuff in the air, and then didn't move, he could have died.

Sometimes this stuff makes me think, damn, one day a bind ****er could hit me on my bike, but then again, I love biking.
          People who ride motorcycles are just asking for it imo. A guy who used to be a regular at my boozer was hit and ended up being crippled as a result.

Comment

damn............

Comment

damn... he'd be lucky if he survived that... he tried to move last minute in the same direction the car did.

Comment

Poor guy, hope he's ok..

Comment

Damn that's rough, still trying to figure out what the **** that cop was doing.

That can't be the proper procedure for shutting down a lane of traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                    People who ride motorcycles are just asking for it imo. A guy who used to be a regular at my boozer was hit and ended up being crippled as a result.
                    No one asks to die, atleast I don't. Well
                    Actually I do silly **** myself but that's my own risk.

Anyway, there are a lot of dangerous things out there, and mine happens to be fast, gets me to A to B and I enjoy it.

If I get hit, I hope to either die or come out ok, not crippled.

Comment

Thats a good reason to have officers in cars redirect highway traffic instead of motorcycles. Besides being more visible to other cars, it is a hell of alot safer.

Comment

Working...
                      X