No announcement yet.

Are Gangs A Problem Where You Live?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Gangs A Problem Where You Live?

"Bloods" are all around where I live. I get hassled by them only when there are 3 or more. Little bitches called the cops on me tonight. They were trying to give me shit, then one of em saw that I had my 9 in my jacket. They called the cops saying I threatened em with it. The cops are scared of em.

I got cuffed and searched. I had already took my weapon in the house. But I do have a Carry permit. I'm so fuckin sick of these low life MF's.

I have noticed that most won't do anything if they are alone. What you guys think I should do? Take em out one at a time?

Im the type of guy who stands up for myself. Do I need to kill a muthafucker to get my point across?

In the Bronx?

Nah

Comment

Originally posted by American_Ninja View Post
      "Bloods" are all around where I live. I get hassled by them only when there are 3 or more. Little bitches called the cops on me tonight. They were trying to give me shit, then one of em saw that I had my 9 in my jacket. They called the cops saying I threatened em with it. The cops are scared of em.

I got cuffed and searched. I had already took my weapon in the house. But I do have a Carry permit. I'm so fuckin sick of these low life MF's.

I have noticed that most won't do anything if they are alone. What you guys think I should do? Take em out one at a time?

Im the type of guy who stands up for myself. Do I need to kill a muthafucker to get my point across?
      Yes. You can't let these suckas mess with you. They'll see you as a punk, which they probably already do. But if you let this slide, they'll keep doing it over and over and over and over again. That's the only way to end it.

And to answer the thread's question...No. Not anymore. People still shootin up, but it's an individual rather than a gang issue.

Comment

Princeton? No.

Advice: If you get em unconscious, have a heart and leave them on the floor. Don't stomp them out after you KO them. Don't kill them either. Team Prettyboy1 will frown upon you. They like gangsters staying alive.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
          Princeton? No.

Advice: If you get em unconscious, have a heart and leave them on the floor. Don't stomp them out after you KO them. Don't kill them either. Team Prettyboy1 will frown upon you. They like gangsters staying alive.
          I think a piece of shit should be stomped out.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
            Yes. You can't let these suckas mess with you. They'll see you as a punk, which they probably already do. But if you let this slide, they'll keep doing it over and over and over and over again. That's the only way to end it.

And to answer the thread's question...No. Not anymore. People still shootin up, but it's an individual rather than a gang issue.
            They come over here from Trenton, I even told the cops, ask em why they here in the 1st place. I'm nobodies punk. Ima do what I gotta do.

I'm thinking they pissed cuz I was with a beautiful black chick. I'm white.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
              I think a piece of shit should be stomped out.
              If Ninja decides to fight one of them and leaves them alive he should just move out because they'll be on him like white on rice.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post

Comment

If Ninja decides to fight one of them and leaves them alive he should just move out because they'll be on him like white on rice.
                  This is true. I lived in Phx, Az all my life and never had one single problem with any gangs. I really hate Philly.

Comment

I love that song!

Comment

Working...
                    X