Are Gangs A Problem Where You Live?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    I mean they called the cops on him
    And were lucky the cops didnt search them, otherwise every one of them would be in jail

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      And were lucky the cops didnt search them, otherwise every one of them would be in jail
      Unless they are a bunch of posing high school kids with nothing incriminating on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Unless they are a bunch of posing high school kids with nothing incriminating on them.
        Nah HS kids are the worst

They carry ***** on them to look cool even though they never use it, mostly knives and razors

One day some dude got up and a kitchen knife fell out of his back pocket in the middle of class. The teacher didnt see it but the entire class did.

Another friend of mine likes to carry pills on him even though he neither uses nor sells then

Comment

Alot of gang members walk around with guns. its good that you have a license to carry. If they mess with you and you have to shoot then just tell the cops it was self defense. But only shoot if they pose a immediate threat to you or someone.

Comment

Don't carry a gun?

Comment

No gangs out here in LA

Comment

Just clics where I live.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                  Even if you hurt them as bad as you can there is more of them who are going to retaliliate...its you against a whole bunch of them, just be the bigger man and leave it be and GTFO of there and get yourself into a better neighborhood as soon as possible

Who wants to live near gangs? G Dog wouldnt...move to a nice place
                  You think it's that easy? They're living in the hood for a reason, and it's definitely not because they want to.

Comment

No gangs round here, Maoris are scary enough on their own without having to use the pu55y move of fighting 15 against 1 like these little b!tch gangs.

Comment

Theres gangs and Mexican drug Cartels to worry about where I live.

Comment

Working...
                      X