Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some fkd up Shlt

Tweet: KG calls Piston 'cancer patient'

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba...ory?id=5759196

The Boston Celtics pounded the Detroit Pistons on Tuesday, and messages sent from Charlie Villanueva's Twitter account indicate Kevin Garnett may have made it personal.

One of the tweets says: "KG called me a cancer patient, I'm pissed because, u know how many people died from cancer, and he's tossing it like it's a joke."

Garnett is known for his trash talking on the court. Villanueva suffers from alopecia universalis, a medical condition that results in hair loss. The Pistons forward does not have hair on his head.

Another tweet from Villanueva's account says that Garnett's alleged comments hit home.

"I wouldn't even trip about that, but a cancer patient, I know way 2 many people who passed away from it, and I have a special place 4 those," the message reads.

Garnett scored 22 points and had six rebounds in the Celtics' 109-86 victory. Villanueva had 17 points and seven rebounds off the bench for the winless Pistons. But Villanueva, if he indeed sent the messages from his account, would like to take the battle off the court.

"KG talks alot of crap, he's prob never been in a fight, I would love to get in a ring with him, I will expose him," another tweet on the Villanueva account reads

I love KG , and I have a lot of respect for him. But Ive been noticing how hes an instigator , and a dirty trash talker. If he did say some **** like that , I hope he never wins a ring again. I know hes very passionate about basketball and hes an emotional player , but that comment is way out of line.

Whatever. Go Boston!!!

Comment

It's already been posted.

Comment

Originally posted by gatagata View Post
        Whatever. Go Boston!!!
        Have you had any family member suffer from Cancer? Be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by gatagata View Post
          Whatever. Go Boston!!!
          Fk u ***** , Ive lost family members to cancer ok.

I dont appreciate someone whos supposed to be a professional , trying to make a joke out of something like that.

BTW. Fk that cry baby you have in ur sig. ***** ass ***** , all he does is fake fouls and cry like a lil *****. Hope he breaks his leg come playoffs.

mark my words. It will come back to bite him in the ass , KG's ass that is. Haslem's mom just passed away due to Cancer like a 3 months ago.

Comment

that's a low blow....

Comment

No apology will make that OK. KG is a chump.

This is a hell of a lot worse than Moss dissing a family owned restaurant. I hope it doesn't get brushed off like it's nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                No apology will make that OK. KG is a chump.

This is a hell of a lot worse than Moss dissing a family owned restaurant. I hope it doesn't get brushed off like it's nothing.
                Wow Kg is a scumbag obviously he need's to visit a hospital and see the devistation it causes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
                  Fk u ***** , Ive lost family members to cancer ok.

I dont appreciate someone whos supposed to be a professional , trying to make a joke out of something like that.

BTW. Fk that cry baby you have in ur sig. ***** ass ***** , all he does is fake fouls and cry like a lil *****. Hope he breaks his leg come playoffs.

mark my words. It will come back to bite him in the ass , KG's ass that is. Haslem's mom just passed away due to Cancer like a 3 months ago.
                  Wow wow. I didn't mean anything by it. I just don't believe KG said it. I'm sorry if I offended anyone. And sorry for you loss.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Have you had any family member suffer from Cancer? Be honest.
                    Actually my granddad died of cancer. And again I didn't mean anything by it.

Comment

Working...
                    X