No announcement yet.

ATTN: Rbgnwo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: Rbgnwo

Why did you pretend to be a gay butt rape victim in that thread where you were challenging people to duels?

You just left me a visitor message saying that you made it all up.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=140715

What the **** kind of coward pretends to be a rape victim to get out of a fight? Especially involving his own parents? You make me sick.

Oh yeah, and meet me behind the burger king on elm street at sundown.
    Last edited by Toe Injury; 11-02-2010, 03:43 PM.

you're in LA?

meet me at Target at 6

Comment

RBG you gotta stop letting ppl get into your head and drag you into real life fights over e-shit that couldn't possibly occur anyway unless you lived a couple minutes from the poster.

Comment

Come to Bulgaria, I'll show you, I'll show all of you the power of the doREEM.

Comment

Welp, I stood outside of Target for an hour in my everlasts, p4p was a no-show, like a b1tch

Comment

You can say what you want, nothing changes.

Call me gay, I know i'm not gay so what does that do?
            Call me stupid, I know I'm not stupid so what does that do?

But when I call your mother a whore, it doesn't change the fact that she's a whore.

When I call your sisters and cousins cheap, disgusting looking sluts, it doesn't change the fact that they're cheap disgusting looking sluts

And when I call you a sand Monkey, it doesn't change the fact that you were a sand monkey when you came out of your whore mother's dirty ass *****, and that you're gonna be a sand monkey when you die a lonely death.
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-02-2010, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              RBG you gotta stop letting ppl get into your head and drag you into real life fights over e-shit that couldn't possibly occur anyway unless you lived a couple minutes from the poster.
              This isn't an e-fight lol I'm just having fun ****ting on this guy.

He actually stayed up all night reading all my posts and he found that old thread from like 5 months ago that I made when I was high. It must have taken hours to read a thousand of my posts to get to that one.

Only virgins have the determination to find a needle like that in a haystack. Anyone who had even the smallest inkling of a life would have given up or gotten bored after page 2.
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-02-2010, 11:50 PM.

Comment

ahahaha we got some characters up this this mutha****er.. IT's like a breath of fresh air after posting at that ****ty ass East side for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
                  You can say what you want, nothing changes.

Call me gay, I know i'm not gay so what does that do?
                  Call me stupid, I know I'm not stupid so what does that do?

But when I call your mother a whore, it doesn't change the fact that she's a whore.

When I call your sisters and cousins cheap, disgusting looking sluts, it doesn't change the fact that they're cheap disgusting looking sluts

And when I call you a sand Monkey, it doesn't change the fact that you were a sand monkey when you came out of your whore mother's dirty ass *****, and that you're gonna be a sand monkey when you die a lonely death.
                  How are you not gay if you had another dudes dick up your ass? Not only are you gay but you're an incest gay.

In my desert homeland a certified INCEST **** like you would be beheaded.

Comment

LMAO look at my profile page hes gone berzerk

BUTT-RAPED BY DADDY

Comment

Working...
                    X