Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 year old ROMANIAN girl gave birth to a child!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doreem View Post
    Hold our training camp in Estonia then make it to Moldova(championship) by the 19th of December to get ready for the pork cutting prior to Christmas eve/new years. Sounds good . Weather in Bulgaria is good right now.
    First lets make a stop in England. I have to kick the shit out of that royal fairy SILVA.

He's English, NOT Irish.

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
      Far from being the youngest ever. I believe a Brazilian girl gave birth at like the age of 5, back in the mid-20th century, look it up, there are even photos of the girl pregnant. No one seems to have been very concerned with the much more disturbing question of how it happened in the first place.
      I doubt that the vag is far to tight at 5 years old i should know, unless the guy who fuked her had a 1 inch dick not possible

Comment

This happens every day in the Middle East.

Comment

im ready to fu*k an 11 year old brazilian wench.

Comment

SILVA is a ****.

Comment

Boys, let's all settle our differences in the harsh conditions of Moldova. Put up or shut up

Comment

Yea, Kevin said he wants to fight you once and for all in Kosovo. Not sure why he picked that particular venue.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Yea, Kevin said he wants to fight you once and for all in Kosovo. Not sure why he picked that particular venue.
                  Kosovo? 60-40 and I'll do it.

I heard Gully and BB92 are gonna fight in Russia. I gotta admit, the playing grounds favor BB, Gully can't withstand the Russian weather.

A lot of fights all over the world.

Comment

I'm only fighting in Chicago. My promoter has a contract that states that all BoxingScene fights involving me will take place in Chicago.

If you have a problem with it, don't bark up my tree, blame your promoters for agreeing.

Comment

Originally posted by Doreem View Post
                      Kosovo? 60-40 and I'll do it.

I heard Gully and BB92 are gonna fight in Russia. I gotta admit, the playing grounds favor BB, Gully can't withstand the Russian weather.

A lot of fights all over the world.
                      No, Gully is having a steel cage-Texas death match with Stone Roses on Mars.

Comment

Working...
                      X