Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 year old ROMANIAN girl gave birth to a child!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doreem View Post
    Alright, I'll pick up Jack on my way.

We could also dress up and go with the capra'. This is Jack and his gang when he was 14.

You mean Jack Rippuh or Jack Ruby??

Comment

Jack Ruby. He's down to fry a pork with us.

Comment

Jack Ruby is a sissy. At least Rippuh's been to hell before, thats where I met him.

Ruby would shit his pants in fear.

Comment

I don't know, Ruby said he has cut a pork before in Brasov, but he doesn't know Moldova like you do.

We will see if he lasts a weekend there.

Comment

He'll eat pork alright, but he'd cry if he saw what I saw.

He's a rich Jewish white guy from Beverly Hills but pretends to be a Mexican gangster from East L.A.

Should I bring Kevin along?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              He'll eat pork alright, but he'd cry if he saw what I saw.

He's a rich Jewish white guy from Beverly Hills but pretends to be a Mexican gangster from East L.A.

Should I bring Kevin along?

Like... the animal, right? We have to tell Jack what to bring with him. He told me he will bring his Iphone and his Macbook with him and wander on the roads of the village taking souvenir photos. He doesn't know he can get skinned alive for that or attacked by a wild pig.

Comment

Originally posted by Doreem View Post

Like... the animal, right? We have to tell Jack what to bring with him. He told me he will bring his Iphone and his Macbook with him and wander on the roads of the village taking souvenir photos. He doesn't know he can get skinned alive for that or attacked by a wild pig.
                I dont know.. Moldova might be too rough for him, start him off in Estonia.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  I dont know.. Moldova might be too rough for him, start him off in Estonia.
                  Hold our training camp in Estonia then make it to Moldova(championship) by the 19th of December to get ready for the pork cutting prior to Christmas eve/new years. Sounds good . Weather in Bulgaria is good right now.

Comment

I bet Georges beat off to this thread.

Comment

Where can I find one of these girls?

Comment

Working...
                      X