Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comment on the following members - (Part 7.)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    right. That's why you hid and left your own house for a week.

bernard >>> roy. That was proven once and for all in the epic one-sided beat down in april.
    Lol the real fight happened in 1993 and we all know how that came out

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      ^^^^ Yep.

And let me add:

VIVA Cuauhtémoc1502!!!
      A true boxingscene superstar.
      Dead on Bat, Dead on. Cuauht is the man.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      Damn, I appreciate the love and you are right, I am getting more and more enemies in this place. I guess it's due to my big mouth and confrontational personality.

Chiefs is my homeboy and one of the coolest cats in this place, laid back is what I think when I think of him and Battling Nelson is one of the best boxing minds here, I used to like reading his posts in the history section when I first joined.
      Cuauht, you my mutha****in homeboy, and thats true words fa sho. I rides with ya bruh, even after the wheels fall off homie. I got ya back bruh.

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      he gets this and I get "drunk fat yank"

Bruhnlaw. I tol ya. I'll bust a mutha****as head to the white meat and bone grissle behind you bruh.

Everybody knows Walt Liqour is like "Billie tha Kid" meets Richie Cunningham hopped up on Ariza shakes. Not to be ****ed with.

Comment

bernard >>> roy. That was proven once and for all in the epic one-sided beat down in april.
        you still mkin up stories of coming here?

pitiful bro... pitiful

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Lol the real fight happened in 1993 and we all know how that came out
          bernard was green everyone knows that. Roy had like the olympics and all that experience. hopkins was fresh out of prison basically.

but forget all that.

the real issue here is how reed ducked out on a fight with me. He had me on facebook so he knows I stay in shape. I'm only 5'4 but I'm ripped as fuck, 121 1/2 lbs basically bruce lee ripped. He knew that. That's why he ducked me. he knew he was going to get KTFO

Comment

Why do I think Natas looks like Crazy Kim in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post

pitiful bro... pitiful
              don't lie reed. you saw the letter on your door. you knew i was coming since i hit you up on facebook. don't make me post the messages...

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post

pitiful bro... pitiful
                bernard was green everyone knows that. Roy had like the olympics and all that experience. hopkins was fresh out of prison basically.

but forget all that.

the real issue here is how reed ducked out on a fight with me. He had me on facebook so he knows I stay in shape. I'm only 5'4 but I'm ripped as fuck, 121 1/2 lbs basically bruce lee ripped. He knew that. That's why he ducked me. he knew he was going to get KTFO
                Ya'll cant be serious.

Comment

but forget all that.

The day I run from a dude that I have 75lbs on, is the day you grow a sack and recognize Bernard blows.

Comment

great thread.

Comment

derranged is in very entertaining wars, i'll give him that.

too bad he has to buy hookers

Comment

Working...
                      X