Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the better poster : Tunney (Freedom fighter) or a lifeless hamster rotting ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
    Tunney is a sad bastard, i caught him replying with an alt to his own thread.
    that's not surprising at all, he takes this internet stuff and his boxingscene reputation very seriously

he is a sad **** indeed

which alt was it for fun ?

Comment

Originally posted by BatteredKessler View Post
      that's not surprising at all, he takes this internet stuff and his boxingscene reputation very seriously

he is a sad **** indeed

which alt was it for fun ?

Dmitry Pirog - http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=145235

Comment

Originally posted by dj stones! View Post
        according to ts then you admire hitler and you are a racist like me
        how can you admire a man who has initiated the most terrible conflict in the history of humanity ???

this man was killing jews by hundreds of thousands, he betrayed the brits after signing stuff that stipulated he wouldn't attack them, and when he realized he was losing his stupid war for total domination, he put a bullet in his head like a true coward

and you, you admire him

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
          this is definitely him, that's his style, his topics, his way of writing

iamgine how many posts this sad **** must have made if you count his numerous alts + Tunney

what a loser

Comment

We already did this poll,

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=396754

And I agree, "lifeless hamster rotting" is a much better name for british_fan/Dubstep Demon, it's just that people might not have known who I was talking about if I hadn't used his official one.

Comment

Originally posted by dj stones! View Post
              according to ts then you admire hitler and you are a racist like me
              i couldnt give a **** about ts,only because tunney likes european boxer and some of them are white,he gets alot of stick for it.

my opinion dont change about him, even though i dont always agree with him,he knows his boxing and is a true fan

ts can call me what he wants i couldnt care less

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                Stop hating
                I don't start this kind of childish stuff, Tunney does

Comment

Originally posted by R O A ☪ View Post
                  We already did this poll,

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=396754

And I agree, "lifeless hamster rotting" is a much better name for british_fan/Dubstep Demon, it's just that people might not have known who I was talking about if I hadn't used his official one.
                  owned

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                    i couldnt give a **** about ts,only because tunney likes european boxer and some of them are white,he gets alot of stick for it.

my opinion dont change about him, even though i dont always agree with him,he knows his boxing and is a true fan

great

so what are you still doing here ?

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post

good post brah, fu*k the hating ts.

Comment

Working...
                      X