No announcement yet.

Is dis shyt legal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
    i got a feeling ur shes gonna tell on you. shes gonna be a heartbroken teen and tell her parents.
    I can't even believe he's serious about this. I guess his personality just appeals to 15 year old's...lmfao. He's a keeper....No doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyBoy Mares View Post
      yea man age doen't matter only love does besides its only a 6.5 years gap... tom cruise and katie holmes even got 10+ years gap
      The flaw in your logic, damn it hurt saying logic to a future sex offender, is that Katie Holmes and Tom cruise were both consenting ADULTS. god ur an idiot. Go ahead a do it homie...then when you go to jail, you will fear for your life every day because inmates hate sex offenders above all else. Look for a girl your own age. You got problems self esteem wise if you are chasing tail 7 years your junior

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Daaaaaaamn look at this fresh young meat right here.

She looks like she got slapped a couple times before they made take that pic.

Comment

7 years... and shes 15?

you have to understand theres those pieces of ass that are too young that you comment on and say 'yea, she'll look good in a few years'

but dude shes 15? and your over 20... i would understand if u were in your teens but come on,step your game up... just cuz older *****es arent virgins doesnt mean ****, they still have more experience and if your ****ing with the right ones will be WAY more satisfying then some young hoe whos gonna cry and slow you down a lot

Comment

don't forget to add the 5 years of prison.

Comment

You want my honest opinion, im 18 and id fu*k a good lookin 13 or 14 year old girl.

i say go for it if shes willing to do it, dont force her.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
                You want my honest opinion, im 18 and id fu*k a good lookin 13 or 14 year old girl.

i say go for it if shes willing to do it, dont force her.
                thats just the answer ive been waiting for... thnx man

Comment

Originally posted by BabyBoy Mares View Post
                  thats just the answer ive been waiting for... thnx man
                  play your cards right and go slowly, cuz rushing it can result u gettin in big trouble just tell her you love her and love has no age and eventually she'll drop everythin for you and you can bang her as many times as she wants. just dont fu*k her and dump her right after cuz a depressed teenage girl is some serious ****

Comment

that's sick man. Don't listen to anybody telling you to smash. Would you be okay with Pac raping Canelo's sweet innocent cute baby face? NO! So don't drink and drive biatch...

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
                      play your cards right and go slowly, cuz rushing it can result u gettin in big trouble just tell her you love her and love has no age and eventually she'll drop everythin for you and you can bang her as many times as she wants. just dont fu*k her and dump her right after cuz a depressed teenage girl is some serious ****
                      yeah man imma luv her babyboy style

Comment

Working...
                      X