Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible the Holocaust never really happend as it is portrayed in movies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
    Dave so you are putting a lot of effort to defend the Nazis but call the Brits nasty.
    The Germans can't hold a candle to the Brits when it comes to bloodshed and destroying other countries.

Don't compel me to make a comparative analysis for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
      Here's a 1919 Newspaper article from the American Herbrew saying just that. (Even the New York Times had articles like this)
      http://fliiby.com/file/311869/6uyhln87f9.html
      it seems more like the article is saying that after ww1 the jewish population of europe was 6 million people and due to it being war torn continenet many of them were starving.

Not that some kind of holicaust had occured.

Comment

• The Germans did some nasty things on the eastern front-like killing 40,000 civilians caught up in stalingrad through air raids.

But here are some facts:

Stalin ordered ALL people to burn their own houses in front of the German advance (scorched earth policy). Anyone who did not comply would be killed by the NKVD (russian secret police).

Stalin forced his own civilians to charge at crack German troops with 2 hour training and a gun between 3. The NKVD were behind lines to machine gun anyone that retreated! Thats part of the reason why their civilians casualties were soo high!

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
        Jews, Slavic people, and Roma Gypsies according to Nazi Racial Doctrine were all considered Untermensch (Sub Humans). The better question to ask yourself is how come you, most people for that matter, don't already know that?

More Ukrainian civilians and Russian civilians died than Jewish people and around an equal amount of Polish people (all Slavic).

Soviet Union casualties is estimated at 29.6 Million here
        http://wwiiarchives.net/servlet/country/rus

25.6 Million here
        http://www.secondworldwar.co.uk/casualty.html

Most recent history books will list it around 25-28 Million. That's just the Soviet Union which doesn't include other Slavic countries like Poland (5.5-6) or Czechoslovakia or Yugoslavia. So it's fair to assume that around 30 Million Slavic people died.

How come you're so comfortable challenging, even trying to downplay the numbers of Slavic victims but when others question the numbers of Jews you're up in arms? Why the double standard?

Here's the plaque at Auschwitz --Birkenau II. From the end of the war until 1989 it said there were 4 million people that died there. In 1989 they reduced the number to 1.5 milion?

That's what is happening amongst historians and scholars for the last two decades or so as more information, records, access to archives, becomes available.

Comment

• Originally posted by INSECT View Post
          The Germans can't hold a candle to the Brits when it comes to bloodshed and destroying other countries.

Don't compel me to make a comparative analysis for you.
          I know about the horrors of the British Empire but please go on and make a "comparative analysis" for me.

Comment

• Morales you lil *****. Sending me red k and calling me a filthy jew and you were glad the Nazis did what they did to jews.

Sick ass ******.

By the way I'm not a Jew in any shape or form.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
              Jews, Slavic people, and Roma Gypsies according to Nazi Racial Doctrine were all considered Untermensch (Sub Humans). The better question to ask yourself is how come you, most people for that matter, don't already know that?

More Ukrainian civilians and Russian civilians died than Jewish people and around an equal amount of Polish people (all Slavic).

Soviet Union casualties is estimated at 29.6 Million here
              http://wwiiarchives.net/servlet/country/rus

25.6 Million here
              http://www.secondworldwar.co.uk/casualty.html

Most recent history books will list it around 25-28 Million. That's just the Soviet Union which doesn't include other Slavic countries like Poland (5.5-6) or Czechoslovakia or Yugoslavia. So it's fair to assume that around 30 Million Slavic people died.

How come you're so comfortable challenging, even trying to downplay the numbers of Slavic victims but when others question the numbers of Jews you're up in arms? Why the double standard?

Here's the plaque at Auschwitz --Birkenau II. From the end of the war until 1989 it said there were 4 million people that died there. In 1989 they reduced the number to 1.5 milion?

That's what is happening amongst historians and scholars for the last two decades or so as more information, records, access to archives, becomes available.
              Good post.

Its a shame people actually are dumb enough to believe these Zionist fairytales.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morales. View Post
                Good post.

Its a shame people actually are dumb enough to believe these Zionist fairytales.
                You are a bad alt

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                  Morales you lil *****. Sending me red k and calling me a filthy jew and you were glad the Nazis did what they did to jews.

Sick ass ******.
                  Did he really say this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marcov View Post
                    Did he really say this?
                    probly, seems he wasnt loved much as a child in the ways he so despertly seeks attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marcov View Post
                      Did he really say this?
                      Yeah. Knew he was just a low life anti semite.

Comment

Working...
                      X