Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible the Holocaust never really happend as it is portrayed in movies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by INSECT View Post
    Hollywood is run by Zionist jews, of course they exaggerate their alleged holocaust to invoke sympathy and generally manipulate people into perpetually letting them get away with murder.

I know Hitler was a badass, but I think he probably only killed 2 million tops.

People give him credit for being more prolific that he really was.
    If Hitler was as bad as people say Germany would have won the war.

I will give you an example of how vicious the Brits were during WW2. Germany had a rescue seaplane called the Dornier 24, It was unarmed and rescued downed allied and German pilots that had to ditch in the sea. The British shot them down, why you may ask? If a British pilot was rescued he would go to POW camp, if a German pilot was rescued he would fly again. So by shooting these planes down (they are easy target) it means Germany has less pilots, and British pilots in POW camps are no use to war effort etc

Also, German U-Boat crews used to surface and rescue allied marchant seamen, if there was too many to carry on cramped sub they would throw them food and water and radio their position (and give their own location away) so they could be saved.

The royal navy had a nasty habit of depth charging waters that had allied seamen in the waters (if you kill them to get sub then its ok).

Thats how you win wars, by being bigger and badder than your enemy.

Comment

• This picture was cropped to make out the German soldier is shooting a women and child:

If you look at whole picture you can see he is aiming away from them. That is, he is protecting them with covering fire!

He is making himself a prime target while protecting a woman and child and liars crop the photo to make him look evil.

Only liars manufacture fakes.

The left picture below has been used to illustrate an example of the deportations of Jews into ghettos and extermination camps,1) but the photo archives of the Federal Railway Administration in Hamburg show that it was a freight train crowded with German refugees bound for the Ruhr region, standing in the Hamburg train station in 1946 (unretouched picture on the right, which hangs in the Hamburg Main Station).2)

Last edited by dave777; 10-27-2010, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• Dave so you are putting a lot of effort to defend the Nazis but call the Brits nasty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
          Dave so you are putting a lot of effort to defend the Nazis but call the Brits nasty.
          I am NOT defending anyone. I deal in FACTS! British are very vicious in wartime mate, believe you me. Do you care to comment on the FACTS I have posted?

The same liars are at work to demonise Iran for another war.

Comment

• Originally posted by dave777 View Post
            I am NOT defending anyone. I deal in FACTS! British are very vicious in wartime mate, believe you me. Do you care to comment on the FACTS I have posted?

The same liars are at work to demonise Iran for another war.
            All is fair in love and war.

The Brits weren't as bad as the Germans. Germans did treat some Brits decent but for those on the eastern front and those who were Jewish it was a totally different story. Racism in a sad story.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Cushing View Post
              Is teh Armenian Genocide recognized as a Genocide? I have read loads of articles saying those people died because of WW1
              I dont think it is recognized in the US, however most of the world sees it as what it was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geze View Post
                Are you sure there were that many?.
                Besides the point here...Stalin killed millions of his own people,The Khmer Rouge, etc.etc. So don't tell me we don't hear much about them.

The reason we hear a lot about the Holocaust is there is an impending threat that it might happen again.And we will not allow that.
                I'm a product of this...surprised someone actually brought it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
                  Hitler and the Nazis killed up to 20 million Slavs. The burned many towns and cities to the ground and destroyed the crops, causing starvation and malnutrition.

We don't hear much about that for some reason.
                  Originally posted by Papi Chulo13 View Post
                  Yeah that was in a war though. It's not like they rounded up 20 millions slavs and gassed them to death for no other reason than their race. (and let some of them live so they could do inhumane experiments on them)
                  Jews, Slavic people, and Roma Gypsies according to Nazi Racial Doctrine were all considered Untermensch (Sub Humans). The better question to ask yourself is how come you, most people for that matter, don't already know that?

More Ukrainian civilians and Russian civilians died than Jewish people and around an equal amount of Polish people (all Slavic).

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Sources please?
                  Soviet Union casualties is estimated at 29.6 Million here
                  http://wwiiarchives.net/servlet/country/rus

25.6 Million here
                  http://www.secondworldwar.co.uk/casualty.html

Most recent history books will list it around 25-28 Million. That's just the Soviet Union which doesn't include other Slavic countries like Poland (5.5-6) or Czechoslovakia or Yugoslavia. So it's fair to assume that around 30 Million Slavic people died.

How come you're so comfortable challenging, even trying to downplay the numbers of Slavic victims but when others question the numbers of Jews you're up in arms? Why the double standard?

Here's the plaque at Auschwitz --Birkenau II. From the end of the war until 1989 it said there were 4 million people that died there. In 1989 they reduced the number to 1.5 milion?

That's what is happening amongst historians and scholars for the last two decades or so as more information, records, access to archives, becomes available.
                  Last edited by Mikhnienko; 10-27-2010, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• What if World War 1 never happened? c'mon now..

Comment

• Originally posted by DorianWozniacki View Post
                      What if World War 1 never happened? c'mon now..
                      Speaking of WWI do you know that alot of Jewish organizations claimed that 6 Million Jews were dying or on the verge of dying what they called a Holocaust too?

Here's a 1919 Newspaper article from the American Herbrew saying just that. (Even the New York Times had articles like this)
                      http://fliiby.com/file/311869/6uyhln87f9.html

Here's a book titled "the first holocaust" which offers lots of source material, newpaper articles, and documents all of it.

http://www.amazon.com/First-Holocaus...8238372&sr=8-1

Comment

Working...
                      X