Tomato Can.....SHUT THE **** UP!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomato Can.....SHUT THE **** UP!

God damn all you ever do is ***** and ****ing moan like a god damn woman

not only that but you also made numerous alts after getting banned numerous time for being a total dick wad

not to mention your "Jewelz" alt where you acting like a transvestite whore

but yet you point the finger and say how everyone else is obsessed with the website

the fact of the matter is you, of all people, care more than anyone what people on this website think of you that is why you keep making all these stupid ****ing threads out of being butt-hurt

your 28 years old you pussy

ACT LIKE IT

by the way i had to respond to you in a thread because im on your ignore list

I don't know what he has against me, kev and Reed. Well actually Kev deserves it but he keeps dissing Reed because Reed wouldn't delete a thread made about him or something? He always dissed me because I'm cool with that trouble causing punk Kev.

All in all, I have nothing against him but I notice him complain quite a bit.

Comment

Kiss my arse Billy Bob...................Get back in your trailer:

Comment

Originally posted by DorianWozniacki View Post
        I don't know what he has against me, kev and Reed. Well actually Kev deserves it but he keeps dissing Reed because Reed wouldn't delete a thread made about him or something? He always dissed me because I'm cool with that trouble causing punk Kev.

All in all, I have nothing against him but I notice him complain quite a bit.
        you know i wouldnt care that much if he didnt make 5 or 6 threads about it every ****ing time.

not to mention all the gory and disturbing videos he posts on here

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tomato Can View Post
            Kiss my arse Billy Bob...................Get back in your trailer:

oh thanks for reminding me

you also lack any sort of creativity what so ever

you have posted this video as well as two others in response to me on all 12 of your alts

you have nothing legitimate to say

and you also lack the testicular fortitude to actually defend yourself.

i come on this website to have a laugh, talk sports, and look at fine women.

but i have to come in here and look at you smearing your menstrual blood all over the damn lounge

GTFO

Comment

Midnight we're on the same page, he didn't like that i told him the truth so he proceeded to tell me i need to get out more(less than 5 posts is my average) and puts me on ignore. What a baby

Comment

Dude is low-brow as they come.

And I don't mean low-brow in the good way.

What is this vermin's post-rate across his various alts in the last 3 months? Astronomical.

Comment

LOL Typical Cherry Post:

"You have no life, you spend all day on here, look how many posts you have". Despite the simple fact he has 3 + alternate accounts and every single one of them averages over 30 posts per day.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

You keep on hitting it boy:

Comment

Working...
                    X