Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why you shouldn't hate the guy YOUR girl cheated with...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
    She is to blame. The only way you blame the guy is if he's your friend. Other than that, why would you expect some random dude who doesn't know **** about you to care? Most women cheat anyway...only lames think their girl does no wrong or wouldn't do 'them' wrong.
    You only got to worry about it if you're not dicking them down properly. If you're fucking your girl like you should you dont even have to worry.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
      You only got to worry about it if you're not dicking them down properly. If you're fucking your girl like you should you dont even have to worry.
      IMSAYIN" THOUGH!!!!!!!! why these other kats get all pissy??? they must not be doing it right.......

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
        IMSAYIN" THOUGH!!!!!!!! why these other kats get all pissy??? they must not be doing it right.......

Comment

• T$ w4lK uP 2 4 B33zy t4Lk1N l1k3 D1$ $0n h3 $p1t g4m3 l1k3 4 pr0f3$$10n4L $0n h3 g3t 4Ll d4 g1rl$ $3r10u$ly

Ric you don't pull any hoes with your short broke ass

Comment

• Rick is a tinned fish eater

Comment

• Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
              T$ w4lK uP 2 4 B33zy t4Lk1N l1k3 D1$ $0n h3 $p1t g4m3 l1k3 4 pr0f3$$10n4L $0n h3 g3t 4Ll d4 g1rl$ $3r10u$ly

Ric you don't pull any hoes with your short broke ass
              WTF?? I gotchu talking in tongues son!!! hahahha see that's what you get for stepping to the Alpha Male!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by BikerDude View Post
              Rick is a tinned fish eater
              Awww......look how cute..........the two b1tches of the forum got together.......ya'll make a cute couple........but tell me who takes up the ass first??? I put my money on Bricks taking up there first.....but then again I could be wrong.....
              Last edited by extracurRICular; 05-16-2011, 06:19 PM.

Comment

WTF?? I gotchu talking in tongues son!!! hahahha see that's what you get for stepping to the Alpha Male!!!!!!!!

Awww......look how cute..........the two b1tches of the forum got together.......ya'll make a cute couple........but tell me who takes up the ass first??? I put my money on Bricks taking up there first.....but then again I could be wrong.....
                What fish is in the tin?

Comment

• I agree, you should spark teh beezy out, and ask teh bloke, "and how was it?"

Comment

• Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                    I agree, you should spark teh beezy out, and ask teh bloke, "and how was it?"
                    ATTA BOOI!!!! green k for you sir..........

Comment

ATTA BOOI!!!! green k for you sir..........
                      This fish tinn eating chump gives Green K because he is a begger. He wants to eat a steak but a poor tin eater.

He gives Red K like he dished out a beating, because he thinks that making someone red was actually an achievement.

You will always be a Mexican. Don't forget that.

Comment

Working...
                      X