No announcement yet.

As much as you all bash Charlie Zelenoff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hous View Post
    He would probably beat most of your asses in a fight. Probably the guys who talk the most **** would get beat the quickest.

that punk would get knocked out

Comment

He's a douchebag. I wish the Hartley fight lasted long enough for him go get a proper beatdown. I don't think he'll ever be able to change my opinion of him, since it couldn't get any worse, and I don't see how it would improve. And I'm pretty sure I could take him in a fight, boxing or mma... unless we did body boxing, I don't have any experience with that.

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post

The guy that cried to the ref that he is a body boxer dawg because he was getting beat up by a bum?
      Man I forgot how awesome that video is.

Comment

You clowns that keep defending Charlie seem to forget all the bull**** this guy talks. He always has some upcoming fight where he's supposedly going to kick some guys ass, but when it comes fight time the **** always gets cancelled. If this guy was serious he would have already fought again, several times instead of just talking about it. I know guys that started training for the first time less than a year ago, and have already fought 5 & 6 times. This guy is obviously a really bad joke or just a sorry ass loser who deserves all crap people give him. He is an insult to all the kids coming up, giving it there all. **** Charlie Z and **** all of you.

Comment

how would he whip my ass????

you gotta punch me to win

and we all know charlie aint getting that close

Comment

I'm 6'4, 235lbs, and used to spar my brother whos a boxer, I dont think so.

Comment

Charlie hasnt knocked anyone out yet. He overrates himself so much, its not even funny. If he had the ability to back up his claims he would no doubt be a boxer.

As of now, it still isnt. Just a pretender who hates getting punched in the face (and this is the sport of boxing mind you, where getting hit in the face comes with it), and his only fight he lost to a guy who loses to most (the promoter even mentioned guys off the street showed up and beat hartley).

Anybody whos not scared of getting hit in the face can beat charlie, you can see he loved fight night round 2 because he cocks his whole arm back to hit his "750 pound left hook". His fights all get cancelled and just recently we saw a boring sparring session where the other guy got hit in the gloves mostly and charlie ran most of the time. You might lose to him TC but I bet even a few girls could beat his ass.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                  He would probably beat most of your asses in a fight. Probably the guys who talk the most **** would get beat the quickest.

Did Charlie kick your ass and get you to make a thread about how tough he is?

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
                    I'm 6'4, 235lbs, and used to spar my brother whos a boxer, I dont think so.
                    Is that you in the AV? You're 235???????????????????

That guy looks to be about a Buck sixty five or seventy playboy.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Yeah, he looks like me, im 6'3 170lbs. Except Im not that hairy, lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X