No announcement yet.

Rooney says he wants to Leave Man United

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
    Man U are going to lose Rooney, Scholes, Giggs, Van Der Sar and Ferdinand in a couple of years because of injuries. From what Rooney has said they don't want to invest in the squad, it doesn't look good.
    They still have Bebe, the next Zidane.

Comment

• Now hes staying!

Wat a ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        Now hes staying!

Wat a ****.
        I said at the top of the thread to wait and see. My initial feeling was that it was just petulant threats and temper-tantrums and that the issue would be resolved before long.

He's always said the club was made for him, that he belongs here and he always seemed genuine in that, not just talking the talk.

United typically breeds loyalty among its players. Even the ones that went didn't really want to go (Ruud, Becks, Stam), with certain exceptions.

Comment

• Too bad. I was hoping the Chicago Fire could get him on the cheap.

On the bright side, texanballer's day will be ruined the second he logs online. It's a fair trade off I guess.

Comment

• He;s not overrated anymore, am I right Man Utd fans?

5 year contract and hasn't scored in open play since March? 150k a week. The pants of Mr Gill/Glazer/Fergie have been well and truly pulled down and now Wayne Rooney is officially bigger than the club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sonny Corleone View Post
              He;s not overrated anymore, am I right Man Utd fans?

5 year contract and hasn't scored in open play since March? 150k a week. The pants of Mr Gill/Glazer/Fergie have been well and truly pulled down and now Wayne Rooney is officially bigger than the club.
              The bold is not really a big deal. All players have low ebbs of form, Wayne's had them before.

Funny how perception of a player can go from '(one of the) best in the world' to 'washed up' in 7 months. Drama queens.

I personally never said he was overrated, but what player isn't overrated by some quarter or other anymore?

Comment

• Originally posted by R O A ☪ View Post
                The bold is not really a big deal. All players have low ebbs of form, Wayne's had them before.

And they don't usually get rewarded by becoming the biggest player in the club's history. It's further proof he belongs no where near the class of Messi or Ronaldo, when have they ever gone for 7 months in such rotten form. Never. Rooney, is a good striker, not great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sonny Corleone View Post
                  And they don't usually get rewarded by becoming the biggest player in the club's history. It's further proof he belongs no where near the class of Messi or Ronaldo, when have they ever gone for 7 months in such rotten form. Never. Rooney, is a good striker, not great.
                  I'd say he's at least very good.

He's nowhere near finished. I expect keeping him around will turn out a lot more of a positive than a negative, because I'm confident we haven't seen his best...and I'm not overly concerned with his recent hissy-fit - my initial instinct was that it was posturing, and posturing is all it turned out to be.

People outside the club shouldn't be so concerned, either. They've been wrong time and again before and never learn.

Comment

• cnt belive that hes signed 5 year deal hhaa

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                      Too bad. I was hoping the Chicago Fire could get him on the cheap.

On the bright side, texanballer's day will be ruined the second he logs online. It's a fair trade off I guess.
                      riiigghhtttt. MLS is a retirement home man. Rooney still has a good number of years he would even consider heading to the mls

Anyways, I am disappointed by his decision...he could've gone elsewhere

Comment

Working...
                      X