No announcement yet.

God is real..if you dont believe that oh well

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
    Quit hating on larry. he found god and thats a beautifull thing. If only everyone was like larry and beleived in god and all that.

Life is so much better once you accepted god into your lfie
    I once found a 20dollar bill which was a beautiful thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dro View Post
      I once found a 20dollar bill which was a beautiful thing.
      i see what larry means about you and women. yea what man doesnt like women but you bring it to a new level. im sick of everyone having naked women thinking em of meat ....

respect em. there is a time and place for everything.....dont need to be wearing avys of women like that.

respect em son. or GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
        i see what larry means about you and women. yea what man doesnt like women but you bring it to a new level. im sick of everyone having naked women thinking em of meat ....

respect em. there is a time and place for everything.....dont need to be wearing avys of women like that.

respect em son. or GTFO
        funny yall say this because at first i was annoyed by the woman in the avis. i felt i couldnt browse this site because it gave the appearance of a **** site. And either children were around, or I was at school. But now I know about disabling avis and sigs. I have mines disabled. I put the pics of for the hell of it. i cant see them though because i never enable sigs or avis. if u have a problem with it do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by prophet larryx View Post
          the anger is strong in you..keep looking at naked woman im sure that'll benifit you alot in life....woman are more than a piece of meat..and dont ever tell me what i can and cant do..God has his hands on me for a reason
          C'mon man... I have never had a problem with you Larry, but take a look in the mirror before you judge others. And regarding the bolded; don't you have 2 kids with 2 different women? But let me guess, you asked for all your sins to be forgiven, right?

Comment

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 3:16

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
              For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

I don't give a ****.

The Monk circa 18/10/2010

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
                I don't give a ****.

The Monk circa 18/10/2010
                i forgive you for you know not what you say

Comment

"Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9 NAB

Comment

i forgive you for you know not what you say
                    Oh believe me, I know what I'm saying. I am not a child anymore.

And there really is no need to forgive me, thanks.

Comment

Got no problem with people of faith. What I DO have a problem with, is people that have been dirtbag's, all of sudden "finding God", then thinking that I should give a flying fu.ck about what they think. Have a nice day.

Comment

Working...
                      X